庆祝：PHP 5.0.0 Released!
[13-Jul-2004] The PHP team is proud to announce the final release of PHP 5!
Some of the key features of PHP 5 include:
- The Zend Engine II with a new object model and dozens of new features.
- XML support has been completely redone in PHP 5, all extensions are now focused around the excellent libxml2 library (http://www.xmlsoft.org/).
- A new SimpleXML extension for easily accessing and manipulating XML as PHP objects. It can also interface with the DOM extension and vice-versa.
- A brand new built-in SOAP extension for interoperability with Web Services.
- A new MySQL extension named MySQLi for developers using MySQL 4.1 and later. This new extension includes an object-oriented interface in addition to a traditional interface; as well as support for many of MySQL's new features, such as prepared statements.
- SQLite has been bundled with PHP. For more information on SQLite, please visit their website.
- Streams have been greatly improved, including the ability to access low-level socket operations on streams.
- And lots more...
PHP 5 ChangeLog
- Updated PCRE to provide better error handling in certain cases. (Andrei)
- Changed doc comments to require a single white space after '/**'. (Marcus)
- Fixed strip_tags() to correctly handle '/0' characters. (Stefan)
- Fixed bug #29019 (Database not closing). (Marcus)
- Fixed bug #29008 (array_combine() does not handle non-numeric/string keys). (Ilia)
- Fixed bug #28999 (fixed behaviour of exec() to work as it did in 4.X). (Ilia)
- Fixed bug #28895 (ReflectionClass::isAbstract always returns false). (Marcus)
- Fixed bug #28868 (Internal filter registry not thread safe). (Sara)
- Fixed bug #28851 (call_user_func_array has typo in error message). (Marcus)
- Fixed bug #28831 (ArrayObject::offsetGet() does the work of offsetUnset()). (Marcus)
- Fixed bug #28822 (ArrayObject::offsetExists() works inverted). (Marcus)
- Fixed bug #28789 (ReflectionProperty getValue() fails on public static members). (Marcus)
- Fixed bug #28771 (Segfault when using xslt and clone). (Rob)
- Fixed bug #28751 (SoapServer does not call _autoload()). (Dmitry)
- Fixed bug #28739 (array_*diff() and array_*intersect() not clearing the fci cache before work). (Andrey)
- Fixed bug #28721 (appendChild() and insertBefore() unset DOMText).(Rob)
- Fixed bug #28702 (SOAP does not parse WSDL service address correctly). (Dmitry)
- Fixed bug #28699 (Reflection api bugs). (Marcus)
- Fixed bug #28694 (ReflectionExtension::getFunctions() crashes PHP). (Marcus)
- Fixed bug #28512 (Allocate enough space to store MSSQL data). (Frank)
- Fixed bug #28325 (Circular references not properly serialised). (Moriyoshi)