Who can be a manager?
- You must be willing to invest time into your employee’s future.
- You must be willing to groom your employees such that even if they leave the company, they will be well-off.
- You must have a geniune concern about their well-being as a person, even if that means moving the person to another department or going to another job.
- You must be brutally honest.
- You must be concerned about where they are going in life! Because often where they want to be in life directly influence where they want to be in career.
- You must be more interested in solving people and process problems over tangile and technical problems.
- Above all else, you must have faith in people, that they want to do a good job inherently, and believe that people have good intentions.