I spent the whole day just trying to create a simple Android Application Project on my Mac (10.7.5). When pressing "Finish" in the project wizard, I got the following error message:
Errors occurred during the build.
Errors running builder ‘Android Resource Manager‘ on project ‘MyFirstApp‘.
A project with empty directories was created, but no files were generated except for a file called "proguard-project.txt", which just contained comments.
I literally just downloaded the ADT Bundle onto my Mac.
I‘ve already had a look at here and tried all the suggestions
there, like removing the ".metadata" folder and trying to change the Android "Project Build Target".
I‘ve also tried using Eclipse Juno and Kepler - same problem. I‘ve reinstalled Eclipse and recreated workspaces many many times.
So I‘m pretty stuck...it‘s not working out of the box. Any help would be most appreciated.
I got same error on my windows machine.
When I compared project file system with other working project I found that
was missing, So I Created a txt file and renamed it to "project.properties" then got this message on my console.
"Project has no project.properties file! Edit the project properties to set one"
Then I went through project menu
project->properties->android->choose & set the "project build target".
then build it.now everything was smooth.
We just setup a valid project.properites file for that project.
This is the the solution I‘ve used to solve that problem which gave me enough troubles.
- Make sure that you‘ve installed already the following libraries Android Support Library, Android Support Repository and Google
Repository by checking in the Extra folder by openning the Android SDK Manager in eclipse.
- Create an Android Sample Project then choose the appcompact_v7 library.
- Close the project you‘ve just created, restart Eclipse and create now a new Android Application project.
Hope that it will help you !
I followed following article and it solved the problem by adding a line to the Eclipse.ini
To resolve the issue, do the following:
1. Go to your eclipse directory and find "Eclipse.app" file. Just to
be on safe side, back up this file somewhere (Just the Eclipse.app file).
2. Right-Click on "Eclipse.app" file, and select "Show Package
3. Once inside package, go to Contents-->MacOS, and open
4. Just before the "-vmargs", add the following:
5. Run eclipse again, and you should be able to create the project
without any problems.
eclipse报这个：Parsing Data for android-21 failed Unsupported major.minor version 51.0