- ColumnChart (ClusteredColumnChart, StackedColumnChart, StackedColumnChart100Percent)
- PieChart (PieChart and Dognut)
- BarChart (ClusteredBarChart, StackedBarChart, StackedBarChart100Percent)
- Doughnut Chart
- Radial Gauge Chart
Custom Palette (e.g.. with gradients or mono chrome)
Easy Switch of Axes (same data, switched axes)
I needed Modern UI Charts for my own application which should run on Desktop (WPF), Web (Silverlight) and Windows 8 devices and I didn't want to use 3 different third party charting components. That’s why I created the charts from scratch and used them in the tool “SharePoint Code Analysis Framework (SPCAF)” (http://go.spcaf.com/VSGallery) which I have developed with Matthias Einig.
The charts have been developed from scratch with keeping in mind to fully support MVVM data binding, styling, retemplating, animation, dynamic series etc.
- Dynamic binding of data
- Animation after loading and after changes to underlying data
- Custom Color Palette
- Hidable Title and Legend
- Switchable series
- Light and dark layout support
- Configurable font size
Try it out
The download contains the binaries, source code and test applications for WPF, Windows 8 and Silverlight. Download the release and try it out.
This code is intended to be a sample how code can be created for WPF, Silverlight and Windows8. The code is an BETA release and still may have some bugs!
Screenshot Windows 8