Design Patterns -- Facade
1. The intent of the FACADE pattern is to provide an interface that makes a subsystem easy to use.
2. A facade class may have all static methods.
3. The JOptionPane class is one of the few examples of a facade in the Java library.
4. In some sense, Facade limit the way we apply some system.
5. A FACADE lies somewhere between the rechness of a toolkit and the specificity of a particular application.
6. demo&facade: A demo is usually a standalone, nonreusable application that shows one way to apply a subsystem; a facade is usually a configurable, reusable calss with a higher-level interface that makes the subsystem easier to use.