8. there is a widely-read book that tells us everyone is sinner. Of course, not everyone feels guilt over the bad things they do . in contrast , there are those who assume more than their share of the blame , there are others who soothe their consciences with small eggs of kindness. or by telling themselves their sins were justified. Finally there are the ones who simply vow to do better next time. And pray for forgiveness , some times there prayers are answered.
9. People are complicated creatures. On the one hand able to perform great acts of charity ,on the other , capable of the most underhanded forms of betrayal, it is a constant battle that rages within all of us ,because the better angels of our nature, and the temptation of our sinner demons, and sometimes the only way to ward off darkness, is to share a light of compassion.
10. trust is a fragile thing, once earned , it affords us tremendous freedom, but once trust is lost , it can be impossible to recover, of course ,the truth is we never know who we can trust , those we ‘re closest to can betray us , and total strangers can come to our rescue ,in the end, most people decide to only trust themselves, it really way is the simplest way , to keep from getting burned.
11. We are all search for some one , the special person that who are provide us are missing in our lives, some one who can offer compassion ship, or resistance or security , and sometimes if we search very hard we can find someone who provide ourselves, with all three, yes for all searching for someone, and if we can’t find them , we can only pray, they will find us .
12.Death is inevitable, it’s a promise made to each of us at birth , but before that promise is kept, we all hope something will happen to us, whether the thrill of romance, the joy of raising a family, or the anguish of great loss, we all hope experience something that makes our lives meaningful, but the sad fact is not all lives have meaning ,some people spend their time on this planet just sitting on the sidelines, waiting for something to happen to them, before it’s too late.
13. Sooner or later , the time comes when we all must become responsible adults, and learn to give up what we want , So we can choose to do what is right, of course , a life time of responsibility , is not always easy , and as the years go on, it’s a burden that can become too heavy to bear , but still we try to do what is best, what is good, not only for ourselves, but for those we love, yes ,sooner or later , we must all become responsible adults, no one knows this better than the young man.
14. It’s impossible to grasp just how powerful love is , it can sustain us through trying times, or motivate us to make extraordinary sacrifices ,it can force decent man to commit darkest deeds, or compel ordinary woman to search for hidden truths, and long after we are gone, love remains , burned into our memories, we all search for love, but some of us , after we’ve found it ,wish we hadn’t.