QPST & QXDM 工具介绍
QPST is a set of Windows tools designed to interface with, control, and test CDMA phones that contain Qualcomm ASICs. The QPST server can keep track of multiple phones on local host machines.It contains the features of:
- QPST Configuration
- Service Programming
- Software Download
- RF NV Item Manager
- EFS Explorer
QXDM is a suite of the diagnostic tools set for DMSS, UE and AMSS. QXDM Pro was developed to provide a rapid prototyping platform for new diagnostic clients and diagnostic protocol packets
- Database editor
- DLF converter - convert traditional DLF file to ISF file.
- ISF converter
- Item tester - is useful for viewing and testing items that are described in QXDM Pro database.
- Listen-only QXDM: will not send configuration commands to target when start in this way.
- PPP Extractor: convert the PPP logs generated by phone.
- RPC Proxy: tool used as a RPC-like proxy server for the physical layer testing using an internal QTI properties.