读《why programs fail》的闲话


   发现《why programs fail》有一些很特别的话。有些调试方法确实经典,还是写好自己的junit吧。


调试的六个阶段:

1.这不可能发生在我身上

2.它没有发生在我的机器上

3.它不该发生

4.它为什么会发生

5.哦,这样子啊

6.他以前怎么不出错



这个真像那个为什么程序不可以运行? 为什么程序可以运行了?!

 

向后看才能理解生活,要生活好,必须向前看———丹麦哲学家克尔恺郭尔。



程序出错可以回滚或者重做,你的人生却不能这样。



爸爸他们怎么知道这座桥的最大载重量?

他们开着越来越重的卡车,直达它塌了,最后称一下卡车的重量,重新建一座桥就行了。


还有摘自网上的《the blue day book》的一段:

Everybody has blue days.

每个人都有忧郁的日子

These are miserable days when you fell lousy,

那些日子真是参透了,你觉得心里乱糟糟的,

grumpy, lonely,

怨气丛生,寂寞,

and utterly exhausted.

整个人彻底精疲力竭。

Days when you feel small and insignificant, when everything seems just out of reach.

那些日子总会让你感到自己的渺小和微不足道,每件事情似乎都够不着边。

You can’t rise to the occasion.

你根本无法振作起来。

Just getting started seems impossible.

根本没有力气重新开始。

On blue days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you.

在忧郁的日子里,你可能变成偏执狂,觉得每个人都想要吃定你。

(This is not always such a bad thing.)

(其实情况并不是那么糟)

You feel frustrated and anxious,

你感到灰心,焦虑

which can induce a nail-biting frenzy

可能开始神经质地拼命咬指甲,

that can escalate into a triple-chocolate-mud-cake-eating frenzy in a blink of an eye !

然后不可救药地陷入一眨眼吃掉三大块巧克力蛋糕的疯狂!

On blue days you feel like you are floating in an ocean of sadness.

在忧郁的日子里,你会觉得自己在悲伤的海里沉沉浮浮。

You're about to burst into tears at any moment and you don't even know why.

不论在什么时候,你总有种想哭得冲动,却不知道为了什么。

Ultimately, you feel like you're wandering through life without purpose.

最后,你觉得自己由如行尸走肉,失去生活的目标。

You are not sure how much longer you can hang on,

你不知道自己还可以撑多久,

and you feel like shouting, “will someone please shoot me!”

然后你想大喊一声:“谁来一枪把我打死吧!”

It doesn't take much to bring on a blue day.

其实一点小事就让你一天都郁闷难当。

You might just wake up not feeling or looking your best

也许只是一觉醒来,没有感觉到或者看到自己最棒的一面

find some new wrinkles

发现自己又多了几条皱纹

put on a little weight

又重了几斤

or get a huge pimple on your nose

或是鼻子上冒出了一个痘痘

You could forget your date’s name,

你可能忘记了约会对象的名字,

or have an embarrassing photograph published.

或者有张可笑的照片被登出来。

You might get dumped, divorced, or fired,

你或许被人抛弃、离了婚,或是被开除,

make a fool of yourself in public,

或是当众出丑,

be afflicted with a demeaning nickname,

被刻薄的绰号弄得心乱如麻,

or just have a plain old bad-hair day.

或许只因为你得整天顶着一个其丑无比的发型。

Maybe work is a pain in the butt.

也许工作让你痛苦得如坐针毡。

You are under major pressure to fill someone else’s shoes,

你在强大的压力下顶替他人的位置,

your boss is picking on you,

你老板对你百般挑剔,

and everyone in the office is driving you crazy.

办公室里的每个人都让你发疯。

You might have a splitting headache, or a slipped disk,

你可能会头疼欲裂,或腰椎间盘突出,

bad breath, a toothache, chronic gas, dry lips, or a nasty ingrown toenail.

口臭、牙疼、不停放屁、口干舌燥,或是指甲长到肉里头了。

Whatever the reason, you are convinced that someone up there doesn't like you.

不管什么原因,你确定上面有人不喜欢你。

Oh what to do, what to dooooooooo?

唉,怎么办呢,到底该怎么办呢?

Well, if you're like most people, you'll hide behind a flimsy belief that everything will sort itself out.

恩,可能你和大部分人一样,随便找个地方躲起来,以为事情会自行解决。

Then you'll spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder, waiting for everything to go wrong all over again.

结果你得花掉下半辈子的时间回头看,等着一次又一次重蹈覆辙。

All the while becoming crusty and cynical

最后你会变成一个易怒的、愤世嫉俗的

or a pathetic, snivelling victim.

或者是一个可怜兮兮的、哭哭啼啼的受害者。

Until you get so depressed that you lie down and beg the earth to swallow you up,

最终你绝望地倒在地上,祈求地球将你吞没,

or, even worse, become addicted to Billy Joel songs.

或是沉迷在比利∙乔的蓝调音乐中不能自拔。

This is crazy, because you're only young once

这的确很蠢,因为你只能年轻一次

and you're never old twice.

而且绝对不可能老两次。

Who knows what fantastic things are in store just around the corner?

谁会料到有什么奇妙的事情在拐角处等着你?

After all, the world is full of amazing discoveries,

毕竟,这个世界充满着值得去探险挖掘的事,

things you can't even imagine now.

一些完全超乎你想象的事。

There are delicious, happy sniffs,

有着妙不可言、令人心醉神迷的香气,

and scrumptious snacks to share.

以及美味无比的点心与你分享。

Hey, you might end up fabulously rich

嘿,最后你可能会非常富有,

or even become a huge superstar (one day).

甚至某天会成为一个超级巨星。

Sounds good, doesn't it?

听起来很不错,不是吗?

But wait, there is more!

等一下,还有呢!

There are handstands and games to play,

还有倒立和游戏可以玩,

and yoga and karaoke,

还有瑜珈、卡拉OK,

and wild, crazy, bohemian dancing.

以及狂野、激情四溢、放荡不羁的舞蹈。

So how can you find that blissful “just sliding into a hot bubble bath” kind of feeling?

你如何才能找到“仿佛滑入一个温暖的泡泡浴池”那种幸福的感觉呢?

It’s easy.

其实很简单。

First, stop slinking away from all those nagging issues.

首先,停止逃避那些纷纷扰扰的纠纷,

It’s time to face the music.

该是勇敢面对问题的时候了。

Now, just relax. Take some deep breath.

现在,稍稍地放松心情,深呼吸。

Try to meditate if you can.

试着沉思冥想,如果可以的话。

or go for a walk to clear your head.

或是出去散散步,让头脑清醒一下。

Accept the fact that you will have to let go of some emotional baggage.

接受既成事实,放下心情包袱。

Try seeing things from a different perspective.

试着从不同的角度看问题。

Maybe you're actually the one at fault. If that's the case, be big enough to say you're sorry.

也许你本身就是问题的症结所在。如果事实如此,大大方方地去说声抱歉。

(It's never too late to do this)

(做这种事永远不嫌晚)

If someone else is doing the wrong thing, stand up tall and say, "That's not right and I won't stand for it!"

如果是别人做得不对,勇敢地站出来大声说:“那是错误的,我绝对不支持这件事!”

It's okay to be forceful.

强硬一点没有什么不好。

It’s rarely okay to blow raspberries.

适时地发出嘘声的确是蛮不错的。

Be proud of who you are.

为自己感到骄傲。

But don’t lose the ability to laugh at yourself.

但是别忘了适当的自嘲。

(This is a lot easier when you associate with positive people.)

(和心态明朗的人交往真是轻松多了。)

Live every day as if it were your last, because one day it will be.

把 每一天过的就像是生命中的最后一天,因为它总有一天会来临。

Don't be afraid to bite off more than you can chew.

别害怕去尝试仿佛超过能力所及的事情。

Take big risks.

敢于冒巨大的风险。

Never hang back. Get out there and go for it.

不要畏缩不前,走出去,大胆尝试。

After all, isn't that what life is all about?

毕竟,生命的价值不就是如此吗?





  • 0
    点赞
  • 1
    收藏
    觉得还不错? 一键收藏
  • 打赏
    打赏
  • 0
    评论

“相关推荐”对你有帮助么?

  • 非常没帮助
  • 没帮助
  • 一般
  • 有帮助
  • 非常有帮助
提交
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包

打赏作者

iaiti

赏顿早餐钱~

¥1 ¥2 ¥4 ¥6 ¥10 ¥20
扫码支付:¥1
获取中
扫码支付

您的余额不足,请更换扫码支付或充值

打赏作者

实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值