MPEG4 VS H264
Mpeg4：Classes of profiles include
1. simple profiles (coding of rectangular video frames),
2. object-based profiles (coding of arbitrary-shaped visual objects),
3. still texture profiles (coding of still images or ‘texture’),
4. scalable profiles (coding at multiple resolutions or quality levels)
5. studio profiles (coding for high-quality studio applications).
H264：Classes of profiles include
1. Baseline profile may be particularly useful for “conversational” applications such as videoconferencing,
2. Extended profile adds extra tools that are likely to be useful for video streaming across networks
3. Main profile includes tools that may be suitable for consumer applications such as video broadcast and storage.