“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes.The wise manlearns from the mistakes of others.”—Bismarck
- WTF：Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Monday & Tuesday are looking REALLY good.
HTML=How To Meet Ladies，
- My teacher tells（不强调时态） me beauty is on the inside.
- That’s just something ugly people say.
- Slumdog Millionaire，台湾的翻译是：贫民富翁，至少在字面上是存在一些矛盾的；
- It’s like I was excited for a present and got socks.
- run the lights。（负责灯光操作的）
A physician, a civil engineer（土木工程师）, and a computer scientist were arguing about what was the oldest profession in the world.
- The physician remarked, “Weil, in the Bible, it says that God created Eve from a rib taken out of Adam. This clearly required surgery, and so I can rightly claim that mine is the oldest profession in the world.”
- The civil engineer interrupted, and said, “But even earlier in the book of Genesis, it states that God created the order of the heavens and the earth from out of the chaos. This was the first and certainly the most spectacular application of civil engineering. Therefore, fair doctor, you are wrong: mine is the oldest profession in the world.”
- The computer scientist leaned back in her chair, smiled, and then said confidently, “Ah, but who do you think created the chaos?”