Command in your Sapscript
/: INCLUDE Z_YOUR_LOGO OBJECT TEXT ID ST LANGUAGE E
These are the steps to be followed for uploading graphics in R/3 system
1. First save the file as BMP
2. Open the BMP file in IMaging (Goto -> Programs -> Accessories -> Imaging) and
make it Zoom as 100% and save as *.TIFF
3. Open SE38 and execute program RSTXLDMC
4. Give your TIFF file path name
5. Select Bcol (for Color)
6. TEXT ID will be ZHEX-MACRO-*.
7. Inplace of * write your own logo name (ZCOMPANYLOGO)
8. Execute the program
9. Now Goto SE71 create your ZFORM
10. Create logo window
11. Goto text element of logo window
In 4.6x :-
1. Goto SE71 Change the mode to GRAPHICAL
2. Choose the Graph Tabstrips
3. Now type in some name for the LOGO WINDOW
4. Press the IMPORT BUTTON and then IMPORT the BMP file from your DESKTOP
5. The code will be written automatically. You just need to drag and drop wherever you want
the graphics to be.
Please note that in 4.6c onwards, you can also used Windows Bitmap file ( .BMP).