1. Critical Crash or hang bugs.
2. Major, mainly functionality problems.
1. Must fix.
2. Should fix.
3. Fix if time.
The severity is divided into four ranks, 1 to 4. The priority is divided into three ranks.
Bug should be defined in Loc UI bugs and functional bugs.
Loc UI bugs:
1. Untranslated Text.
2. Focus Problem.
4. Tab Order.
7. Missing Text.
8. Mistranslated Text.
9. Text Truncations.
10. Unexpected Text.
11. Incorrect Icon.
12. Missing Graphic.
1. Over- or under- localization of a file or string.
2. A placeholder might have been moved or incorrectly moved within the string.
3. A blank space could have been to the string somewhere.
4. A numeric character might have been used in a string that does not accept numeric values or vice-versa (a rogue character in a numeric string).
5. String length limitation has been met.
6. Extended characters used where none are allowed.
7. The string was translated inconsistently with another string which is dependant and must be translated identically in order to function correctly.