这一般是安装了双系统的原因,windows installer发现TLBs 和DLLs已经存在,就不再注册,可以通过调用控制面板中的vs.net安装程序,选择2中的修复,就可以了. 可以参考MS Support Q320427.
PRB: "VC Package Not Available or Not Registered" Error Message
SYMPTOMSWhen you create a WinForms application, you may receive the following error message:
CAUSEThis behavior seems to occur because the Windows Installer does not register TLBs and DLLs if the installer finds that these items already exist. In most cases, a previous version of Visual Studio .NET causes this behavior, even if the previous installation was under a different operating system.
RESOLUTIONTo resolve the problem, run the Visual Studio .NET repair. A repair is more effective for fixing this issue because the repair process forces registration of items that are not re-registered during an install.
To run the repair, follow these steps:
- On the Start menu, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then click Add/Remove Programs.
- On the list of installed programs, click Visual Studio .NET, and then click Change.
- Click the second item in the 1 2 3 Visual Studio Setup dialog box.
- Click Repair/Re-install, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
Steps to Reproduce the BehaviorTo reproduce the problem, it is best to have two operating systems installed on separate partitions. Two installations of Windows XP Professional will work.
- Install Visual Studio .NET under one operating system.
- Install Visual Studio .NET under the other operating system; change the default location to match the installation location of the first installation.
- Both installs report as successful.
- Start the copy of Visual Studio .NET that you installed in step 2.