很详细的 SSI 参考 - 1。
These commands should be written in a .shtml file that is indexed as a FileResource associated with a SSIFrame. The commands are separated in two parts:
- Control Commands
- Used to set the sizefmt and datefmt variables, which control the output of file sizes and dates.
- datefmt = the date format
- sizefmt = the size format
<!--# ="bytes" -->
- Cookies access from server side includes.
- get = name of the cookie to get
- alt = alternative value
- if = name of the cookie (just to test if the cookie exists)
- then = value
<!--# ="C1" ="hello" -->, display the value of the cookie "C1" or "hello" if the cookie is not in the incomming request. <!--# ="C1" ="hello" ="bye"-->, display "hello" if the cookie "C1" is in the request. If not display "bye"
- This command inserts the number of recorded accesses to this resource, as reported by CounterFilter.
- Parameters: none