Crystal Report XI 在win2003上安装后第一次运行提示内存不可读解决方法
crw32.exe application error : the instruction at 0x7ff2bfc referenced memory at 0x7ff2fbfc. the memory could not be written? - Crystall Report 11 Error Fix
when you open crystal reports 11 on windows 2003 server if you get this error: crw32.exe application error
the instruction at 0x7ff2bfc referenced memory at 0x7ff2fbfc. the memory could not be written?
Do the following this to fix.
After installing crystall report 10 or 11, follow these steps:
1. Right-click My Computer, then click Properties then click the Advanced tab.
2. Click the Performance Settings button then click the Data Execution Prevention tab.
3. Select the Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select: check box.
4. Add all of the Crystal Enterprise executables.
5. click ok. and close the window. open crystall report now.