我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
ASAP As soon as possible尽快
BF Boyfriend 男朋友
BTW By the way 随便说一下
BBL Be back later 稍后回来
BRB Be right back 很快回来
CU See you 再见
CUL See you later 下次再会
DIIK Damned if I known 我真的不知道
DS Dunce smiley 笨伯
FE For example 举例
FTF Face to face 面对面
FYI For your information 供参考
GF girlfriend 女朋友
IAE In any event无论如何
IC I see 我明白
ILY / IOU I love you 我爱你
IMHO In my humble opinion 依愚人之见
IMO In my opinion 依我所见
IOW In other words 换句话说
LOL laughing out loudly 大声笑
NRN No reply necessary 不必回信
OIC Oh, I see 哦,我知道
PEM Privacy enhanced mail 保密邮件
RSVP Reply if you please 请答复
TIA Thanks in advance 十分感谢
TTUL Talk to you later 以后再讲
TY Thank you 谢谢
VG very good 很好
GOOD= GUD
WRT With respect to 关于
WYMM Will you marry me 愿意嫁给我吗
广告语
1. Just do it. 跟着感觉走。(耐克运动鞋)
2. Ask for more. 渴望无限。(百事流行鞋)
3. Obey your thirst. 服从你的渴望。(雪碧)
4. Feel the new space. 感受新境界。(三星电子)
5. Focus on life. 瞄准生活。(奥林巴斯相机)
6. Good to the last drop. 滴滴香浓,意犹未尽。(麦氏咖啡)
7. A Kodak moment. 就在柯达一刻。(柯达胶卷)/Share moments. Share life. (柯达胶卷)
8. Started Ahead. 成功之路,从头开始。(飘柔洗发水)
9. Make yourself heard. 理解就是沟通。(爱立信手机)
10. Intelligence everywhere. 智慧演绎,无处不在。(摩托罗拉手机)
11. The choice of a new generation. 新一代的选择。(百事可乐)
12. We integrate, you communicate. 我们集大成,您超越自我。(三菱电工)
13. The relentless pursuit of perfection. 不懈追求完美。(凌志轿车)
14. Poetry in motion, dancing close to me. 动态的诗,向我舞近。(丰田汽车) /Where there is a way, there is a Toyota.有路就有丰田车.(丰田汽车)
15. Let's make things better. 让我们做得更好。(飞利浦电器)
16. Good teeth, good health. 牙齿好,身体就好。(高露洁牙膏)
17. Can't beat the real thing. 挡不住的诱惑。(可口可乐)/Things go better with Coco-Cola.(Coco-Cola)
饮可口可乐,万事如意。(可口可乐)
18. Tide's in, dirt's out. 汰渍到,污垢逃。(汰渍洗衣粉)
19. Apple thinks different. 苹果电脑,不同凡“想”。(苹果电脑)
20. Not all cars are created equal. 并非所有的汽车都有相同的品质。(三菱汽车)
21. Anything is possible. 没有不可能的事。(东芝电子) /Take TOSHIBA, take the world. 拥有东芝,拥有世界。(东芝电子)
22. Our wheels are always turning. 我们的车轮常转不停。(五十铃汽车)
23. The world smiles with Reader's Digest. 《读者文摘》给全世界带来欢笑。(《读者文摘》)
24. Nobody is perfect. 没有一个人的身材是十全十美的。(苗条健身器材)
25. The Globe brings you the world in a single copy. 一册在手,纵览全球。(《环球》杂志)
26. Live well, snack well. 美好生活离不开香脆的饼干。(斯耐克威尔士饼干)
27. We're the dot. in. com. 我们就是网络。(太阳微系统公司)
28. No business too small, no problem too big. 没有不做的小生意,没有解决不了的大问题。(IBM公司)
29.The new digital era. 数码新时代。(索尼影碟机)
30.We lead. Others copy. 我们领先,他人仿效。(理光复印机)
31.Impossible made possible. 使不可能变为可能。(佳能打印机)
32. Take time to indulge. 尽情享受吧!(雀巢冰激凌)
33. Come to where the flavor is. Marlboro Country.
光临风韵之境——万宝路世界。(万宝路香烟)
34.To me, the past is black and white, but the future is always color.
对我而言,过去平淡无奇;而未来,却是绚烂缤纷。(轩尼诗酒)
35. The taste is great. 味道好极了。(雀巢咖啡)
36.From Sharp minds, come sharp products.来自智慧的结晶 。(夏普产品)
37.Mosquifo bye bye bye.(RADAR)
蚊子杀、杀、杀。(雷达牌驱虫剂)
38.Connecting People.(Nokia)
科技以人为本。(诺基亚)
39.Ideas for life. 为生活着想。(松下电子)
40.Time is what you make of it.(Swatch)
天长地久(斯沃奇手表)
日常用语
2. you make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
3. what’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. you shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
5. you’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. what’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. i hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. i don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
11. you’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
13. don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. leave me alone. 走开。
17. get lost.滚开!
18. take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. you piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. it’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
21. what’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. how dare you! 你敢!
23. cut it out. 省省吧。
24. you stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
25. you have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. i’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. i can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28. i’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. shut up! 闭嘴!
30. what do you want? 你想怎么样?
31. do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
32. what were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
33. how can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
34. who says? 谁说的?
35. that’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
36. don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
37. what did you say? 你说什么?
38. you are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
39. you make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. drop dead. 去死吧!
41. **** off. 滚蛋。
42. don’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。
43. don’t give me your excuses/ no more excuses. 别找借口。
44. you’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
45. you’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
46. you bastard! 你这杂种!
47. get over yourself. 别自以为是。
48. you’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
49. it’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
50. you look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
51. i can’t help it. 我没办法。
52. that’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
53. i don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
54. get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
55. give me a break. 饶了我吧。
56. who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
57. look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
58. you’re so careless. 你真粗心。
59. why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
60. i’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
61. what a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
62. i’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63. i never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
64. that’s terrible. 真糟糕!
65. just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
66. i wish i had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. you’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
68. i’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
70. i’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
71. you’re such a *****! 你这个婊子!
72. stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73. mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74. you’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
75. you’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
76. i loathe you! 我讨厌你!
77. i detest you! 我恨你!
78. get the hell out of here! 滚开!
79. don’t be that way! 别那样!
80. can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
81. you’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
82. don’t touch me! 别碰我!
83. get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
84. get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
85. you’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
86. don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
87. you’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
88. we’re through. 我们完了!
89. look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
90. you’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
91. i can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
92. you’re away too far. 你太过分了。
93. i can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94. i’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
95. i could kill you! 我宰了你!
96. that’s the stupidest thing i’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!
(比尔·盖茨常用)
97. i can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98. you never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
99. don’t push me ! 别逼我!
100. enough is enough! 够了够了!
101. don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
102. don’t make so much noise. i’m working. 别吵,我在干活。
103. it’s unfair. 太不公平了。
104. i’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
105. don’t panic! 别怕!
106. what do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
107. don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
108. you asked for it. 你自找的。
109. nonsense! 鬼话!
X室 Room X
X号 No. X
X单元 Unit X
X号楼 Building No. X
X街 X Street
X路 X Road
X区 X District
X县 X County
X镇 X Town
X市 X City
X省 X Province
请注意:翻译人名、路名、街道名等,最好用拼音。
中文地址翻译范例:
宝山区示范新村37号403室
Room 403, No. 37, SiFang Residential Quarter, BaoShan District
虹口区西康南路125弄34号201室
Room 201, No. 34, Lane 125, XiKang Road(South), HongKou District
473004河南省南阳市中州路42号 李有财
Li Youcai
Room 42
Zhongzhou Road, Nanyang City
Henan Prov. China 473004
434000湖北省荆州市红苑大酒店 李有财
Li Youcai
Hongyuan Hotel
Jingzhou city
Hubei Prov. China 434000
473000河南南阳市八一路272号特钢公司 李有财
Li Youcai
Special Steel Corp.
No. 272, Bayi Road, Nanyang City
Henan Prov. China 473000
528400广东中山市东区亨达花园7栋702 李有财
Li Youcai
Room 702, 7th Building
Hengda Garden, East District
Zhongshan, China 528400
361012福建省厦门市莲花五村龙昌里34号601室 李有财
Li Youcai
Room 601, No. 34 Long Chang Li
Xiamen, Fujian, China 361012
361004厦门公交总公司承诺办 李有财
Mr. Li Youcai
Cheng Nuo Ban, Gong Jiao Zong Gong Si
Xiamen, Fujian, China 361004
266042山东省青岛市开平路53号国棉四厂二宿舍1号楼2单元204户甲李有财
Mr. Li Youcai
NO. 204, A, Building NO. 1
The 2nd Dormitory of the NO. 4 State-owned Textile Factory
53 Kaiping Road, Qingdao, Shandong, China 266042
2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
3. What's wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. You shouldn't have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
5. You're a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. Don't talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. What's your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. I don't want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
11. You're crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用 !)
13. Don't bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走开。
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It's none of your business. 关你屁事!
21. What's the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. I'm fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can't take it anymore. 我受不了了!(常用)
28. I've had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up! 闭嘴!
30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?
34. Who says? 谁说的?
35. That's what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
36. Don't look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
37. What did you say? 你说什么?
38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. Drop dead. 去死吧!
41. fXXk off. 滚蛋。
42. Don't give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。
43. Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
44. You're a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
45. You're an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
46. You bastard! 你这杂种!
47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
48. You're nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
49. It's not my fault. 不是我的错。
50. You look guilty. 你看起来心虚。
51. I can't help it. 我没办法。
52. That's your problem. 那是你的问题。
53. I don't want to hear it. 我不想听!
54. Get off my back. 少跟我啰嗦。
55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
56. Who do you think youre talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
58. Youre so careless. 你真粗心。
59. Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
60. I'm about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
62. I'm not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
64. That's terrible. 真糟糕!
65. Just look at what you've done! 看看你都做了些什么!
66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. You're a disgrace. 你真丢人!
68. I'll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. Don't nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
70. I'm sick of it. 我都腻了。
71. You're such a bitch! 你这个婊子!
72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74. You're just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
75. You've gone too far! 你太过分了!
76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
77. I detest you! 我恨你!
78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
79. Don't be that way! 别那样!
80. Can't you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
81. You're impossible. 你真不可救药。
82. Don't touch me! 别碰我!
83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
85. You're a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
86. Don't give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
87. You'll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
88. We're through. 我们完了!
89. Look at the mess you've made! 你搞得一团糟!
90. You've ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
91. I can't believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
92. You're away too far. 你太过分了。
93. I can't take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94. I'm telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!
96. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!
97. I can't believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
99. Don't push me ! 别逼我!
100. Enough is enough! 够了够了!
101. Don't waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
102. Don't make so much noise. I'm working. 别吵,我在干活。
103. It's unfair. 太不公平了。
104. I'm very disappointed. 真让我失望。
105. Don't panic! 别怕!
106. What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
107. Don't you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
108. You asked for it. 你自找的。
109. Nonsense! 鬼话!