美国士兵手册

美国士兵手册
1. you are not a superman.
你不是超人。



2. if it''s stupid but works,it isn''t stupid.
如果什么东西很愚蠢但是有效,那它其实并不愚蠢。



3. don''t look conspicuous - it draws fire. (this is why aircraft

carriers are called “bomb magnets”.)
别看起来与众不同,这会引来敌人的火力。(这就是为什么航母被叫做“炸弹磁铁

”)



4. never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
别和比你勇敢的人共用散兵坑。



5. never forget that the lowest bidder made your weapon.
永远别忘了是出价最低的承包商制造你的武器。



6. if your attack is going really well,it''s an ambush.
如果你的攻势发展的非常顺利,那一定是有埋伏。



7. all five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three seconds.
所有定制为五秒的手雷导火索都会在三秒内烧完。



8. try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on ammo.
尽量让你自己看起来无足轻重,因为敌人的弹药可能不够给所有人的。



9. if you are forward of your position,the artillery will fall short.
如果你的位置突出了,你会发现炮火的射程变近了。



10. the enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
你不重视的那个敌人的师通常是敌人发起主要进攻的师。



11. the important things are always simple.
重要的事情通常都很简单。



12. the simple things are always hard.
简单的事情通常都很难。



13. the easy way is always mined.
好走的道路一般都会有地雷。



14. if you are short of everything except enemy. you are in combat.
如果你什么都缺,就是不缺敌人,那你就是在打仗了。



15. incoming fire has the right of way.
敌人的火力有最大的路权。



16. if the enemy is in range, so are you!!!
如果敌人在你的射程里了,你也在敌人的射程了!!!



17. no combat ready unit has ever passed inspections.
打的好仗的部队从来通不过检查。



18. things that must be together to work usually can''t be shipped

together.
需要组装的东西一般都不会一批运到。



19. radio''s will fail as soon as you need fire support desperately.
通常在无线电都是你最需要炮火支援的时候出问题。



20. anything you do can get you shot - including doing nothing.
你作任何事都有可能送命,包括什么都不作。



21. tracers work both ways.
曳光弹是双向作用的。(你指示了敌人,也向敌人指示了你)



22. the only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming

friendly fire.
冲你来的唯一比敌军炮火更准确的是友军炮火。



23. make it tough for the enemy to get in and you can''t get out.
让敌人很难进来,同时你根本出不去。



24. if you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have

more than your fair share of objectives to take.
如果你这次完成了比你应该完成的更多的任务,那下次你就会被分配到比你应得的

更多的任务。



25. when both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are

both right.
当双方都认为自己要输的时候,他们都是正确的。



26. professional soldiers are predictable but the world is full of

amateurs.
专业的战士是可以预测的,不过这个世界全是业余的。



27. if you are captured by bad guys, don''t be a hero.
如果被敌人俘虏了,别试图作英雄。



阅读更多
文章标签: 任务 制造
个人分类: 其他
想对作者说点什么? 我来说一句

运维手册

u013239615 u013239615

2016-03-14 21:23:04

阅读数:451

最新实用金属材料手册(完整版)

2017年10月05日 20.59MB 下载

Oracle完全学习手册.pdf

2013年01月07日 95.11MB 下载

机械零件设计手册 (第三版)上下册

2017年01月13日 50.61MB 下载

没有更多推荐了,返回首页

加入CSDN,享受更精准的内容推荐,与500万程序员共同成长!
关闭
关闭