- Uninstall - any previous versions of ODP.NET
- Unzip ODAC112030Xcopy_x64.zip (注：Includes new support for Entity Framework and LINQ -- 好消息)
- Open a command window - as administrator
- Navigate to the folder - where we have unzipped the contents from ODAC112021Xcopy_x64.zip
- To install all ODAC products, execute the following install.bat all d:\TEST odac
- Once its installed - Add the install directory and install directory's bin subdirectory to the system PATH environment variable.
- for example, if d:\TEST was provided as the install directory, add d:\TEST and d:\TEST\bin to the system PATH.
- Navigate to the install directory - create a folder by name "Network" and have the copy of tnsnames.ora file
- Create a new Environment variable "TNS_ADMIN" and set the value as path of the Network folder. For example d:\TEST\Network
- We had to add AUTHENTICATED_USERS and IIS_IUSR and check read and execute permissions.
- Under Advanced on each we had to also check "Inherit from parent the permission entries that apply to child objects. Include these with entries explicitly defined here." AND "Replace permission entries on all child objects with entries shown here that apply to child objects"
- Reboot the server