每天学点英语-20100818

Managing

管理

I don t wanna talk about it.

我不想再多说了。

Let's disregard what she says.

让我们忽略她所说的。

Please concentrate on this.

请专注在这件事情上。

Hold on. Let s split up into groups.

等等,让我们先分组。

We have got to come out of here with something.

我们在此必须做出结果。

Think out of the box.

摆脱框架思考。

Can you take care of it?

你能处理它吗?

Let s keep brainstorming.

我们继续头脑风暴。

Don t take it personally.

不要针对个人。

Let s put it right here.

就这样决定了。

You ve been sitting here very quietly, don t you have anything to say?

你一直静静地坐在这里,没什么要说的吗?

What else do you need to know?

你还想知道些什么?

It s a really tough decision.

这是很难的抉择。

It s pretty close.

非常接近。

We need to avoid con?ict.

我们必须放下争执。

Isn t this a good idea?

这不是个好主意吗?

Do you agree with that?

你同意那件事吗?

Let s try to think of some other ideas.

我们试着想想其他办法吧。

Are you comfortable with it?

你觉得可以接受吗?

Let s see if it was good enough.

让我们看看,这是否够好。

She s entitled to her own opinion.

她有权表达她的意见。

We re cautiously optimistic.

我们审慎乐观。

There s no question about it.

这毫无疑问。

Let me clarify it right now.

现在我来澄清一下。

How do you think it looks?

你觉得它看起来怎么样?

That s hot on my priority list.

那是我优先要完成的事情。

There are some areas where we could have done better.

有些地方我们还可以做得更好。

We all agree on that.

我们都同意。

How did you respond to it?

你怎么回应它的?

Do you think it s a good idea that we point it out?

你认为我们提出的是个好主意吗?

Are you a little disappointed?

你有点失望吗?

What else could we have done better?

还有什么我们可以做得更好?

I just want to make sure we re all on the same page here.

我只是想确定一下,我们是在讲同一件事。

That s a very good question.

那是非常好的问题。

Is everybody clear on that?

所有人都明白了吗?

It s nothing personal. It s business.

这无关个人,这是公事。

We have to make this activity as appealing as possible.

我们必须要把这活动办得越吸引人越好。

I m gonna seriously consider that.

我会慎重地考虑那件事。

Let s take a risk.

让我们冒点风险。

Interrupting

打断

I am sort of lost.

我有点搞不懂。

 

I haven t ?gured it out yet.

我还没弄清楚。

Can I have a talk with you for a second?

我可以和你谈一下吗?

I thought of another idea.

我有另一个想法。

We have a small issue.

我们有个小问题。

Let me just say something.

让我说点话。

Replying

回应

It s pretty unique.

这非常独特。

It sounds like a deal.

听起来像个好交易。

We should snatch up that deal.

我们应该把握这个交易。

I will ?ght for that.

我会争取的。

I have something to say.

我有话要说。

If you wanna discuss this, we can discuss it one-on-one.

如果你们想讨论这个,我们可以单独来讨论。

Did I ask the right question?

我问对问题了吗?

What does that mean?

那是什么意思?

What s that supposed to represent?

那应该代表什么?

I ve worked all these out.

我都解决了。

I will keep pushing for it.

我会持续督促它。

That s a pretty interesting name.

那是个非常有趣的名字。

This is fabulous!

这真是好极了!

There are no further details.

没有其他的细节/就这样了。

It s 50-50.

几率各半。

It s damn good!

棒极了!

This will be fun.

这会很有趣。

There s always something new.

总是会有新的东西。

If it s not too much trouble...

如果不麻烦的话

Whatever.

随便。

That s a great idea. I didn t think of that.

那是很棒的主意。我没想到。

That s a brilliant idea.

好主意。

I love that idea.

我喜欢这个主意。

That sounds great.

听起来挺不错的。

I m with you.

我支持你。

That s guaranteed.

那可以保证。

That s surprising.

真令人惊讶。

That s possible.

那是有可能的。

That was too obvious.

那太明显了。

I ll back you up.

我支持你。

I tend to agree with you.

我比较同意你。

I think that s pretty amazing.

我认为那相当惊人。

I have no clue what it is.

我对这个一无所知。

That doesn t seem unreasonable to me.

对我而言这似乎是合情理的。

I haven t processed it yet.

我还没处理。

Wow! That s really unbelievable.

哇!真不敢相信。

That makes it much more attractive.

那样就更具吸引力了。

I think that would be a real selling point.

我认为这将成为一个真正的卖点。

Sounds good to me.

听起来还不错。

I agree with you on that point.

我同意你那个看法。

I m not really sure.

我不是很确定。

Will do.

会做的。

To be honest with you, I don t know.

对你说实话,我不知道。

That s for sure.

那是肯定的。

There s nothing like it.

独一无二的。

He s so big on naming everything.

他善于为任何事物命名。

The numbers speak for themselves.

数字会说话。

He came up with an absolutely creative idea.

他想出一个绝对有创意的主意。

Challenging

挑战

I thought it was misleading.

我认为这是在误导。

It s corny.

这太陈腔滥调了。

It s a waste of time.

这是在浪费时间。

Don t be childish.

别那么幼稚。

I don t know what the angle is.

我不知道这是从什么角度切入的。

We don t have the luxury of doing that.

我们没有多余的资源做这个。

It s dumb.

太笨了。

I don t think we need to.

我不认为我们需要。

It s ridiculous.

太可笑了。

Can you give me something that I can really use?

你能给我一些真正有用的建议吗?

I m curious to know why.

我只是好奇想知道为什么。

It obviously sounds a little unusual.

这听起来显然有些不寻常。

It shouldn t have happened.

不应该发生的。

This doesn t sound like a good idea to me.

我不认为这是一个好主意。

It s not gonna help.

没有帮助。

It s not gonna matter.

没有影响了。

I was very concerned.

我很担心。

Is this a gray area?

这是灰色模糊地带吗?

It would be very dif?cult.

这会很困难。

I think that s an excuse.

我认为那是借口。

I just don t get it.

我只是不明白。

There s no point.

没什么道理。

What was that all about?

到底是怎么一回事?

What are you afraid of?

你在怕什么?

I disagree with that 100%.

我百分之百不同意。

Defending

防守

Don t talk to me like that.

别那样和我说话。

I was not targeting you.

我不是针对你。

Absolutely not.

绝对不是。

I ve been saying that from day one.

我一直这么说。

Summarizing

总结

This is the kind of thing that concerns me.

这是我会担心的那种事情。

I didn t expect to hear that.

我没想到会听到那个。

I think there were a lot of errors in judgment.

我认为有很多错误的判断。

That s what I m talking about.

那就是我的论点。

Can I argue about it?我可以争辩吗 ?

You re putting me on the hot seat, aren t you?

你想让我难堪,不是吗?

Let s ?nd out. There s much work to be done.

让我们找出答案。 还有很多工作要做。

1

We ve pretty much come to a consensus.

我们几乎达成共识。

Ending

结语

Any other business (AOB)?

还有其他事情吗?

Thank you for participating today.

谢谢你们今天的参与。

电话用语

Hi, this is Ruby in Mr. Ma s of?ce.

嗨,我是马先生办公室的鲁比。

Mr. Yang asked me to call and tell you to meet him tomorrow morning at his of?ce.

杨先生让我打电话告诉你,明天早上到他的办公室和他见面。

Could you speak up?

你可以大声一点吗?

Let s see what happens.

看看会发生什么事。

Well, I just wanna thank everybody for coming here.

嗯,我只是想感谢来这里的每一个人。

Yes, we ll be right there.

是的,我们马上就到。

We ll come to you.

我们去你那里。

Hold on one second.稍候 /不要挂电话。

I ll call you and give you an update in about half an hour.

大约半小时后,我会打电话告诉你最新发展。

Do you have a pen handy? Talk to you later.

你手边有笔吗? 一会儿再聊。

He ll be around at 4:00. What was that call about?他大约 4点会到。 那通电话说些什么?

I ll call you right back.

我马上回你电话。

来自 “ ITPUB博客 ” ,链接:http://blog.itpub.net/10640532/viewspace-671295/,如需转载,请注明出处,否则将追究法律责任。

转载于:http://blog.itpub.net/10640532/viewspace-671295/

  • 0
    点赞
  • 0
    收藏
    觉得还不错? 一键收藏
  • 0
    评论

“相关推荐”对你有帮助么?

  • 非常没帮助
  • 没帮助
  • 一般
  • 有帮助
  • 非常有帮助
提交
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值