Construct 2 is a leading high quality HTML5 game engine. Tens of thousands of HTML5 game developers are choosing Construct 2 to make HTML5 games.
3) Crafty js
5) Effect Games
Effect Games provides a suite of developer tools for creating and publishing web-based video games. The software is free, and includes an asset manager, level editor, sprite manager, environment editor, and publishing tools.
6) Entity js
7) Flash js
FlashJS was born at the crossroad of HTML / CSS and beautiful Flash objective model that is known by many interactive developers and fits great for game development. This library allows to develop HTML5 games and applications in the way that is similar to ordinary AS3 development.
8 ) Game Query js
9) Gamma js
11) Impact js
12) Isogenic Engine
The Isogenic Engine is a modern web-based game engine that allows you to rapidly develop your next single or multiplayer game for the web. Isogenic does not require any browser plugins which means players can run your game without Adobe Flash or Microsoft Silverlight, straight from their web browser.
13) Jaws js
Jaws is a 2D game lib powered by HTML5. It started out only doing canvas but is now also supporting ordinary DOM based sprites through the same API.
GMP is great for making sprite-based, 2-D games, and it can easily power most retro-style arcade game designs. It is also well suited to making puzzles such as sudoku or gogopop.
15) Ingenio JS
melonJS 集成了流行的砖块地图格式，可使用 Tiled map editor 所编辑的地图，你只需要把精力放在游戏本身。
- A fresh and lightweight 2D sprite-based engine
- Standalone library (does not rely on anything else, except a HTML5 capable browser)
- Compatible with most major browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, IE)
- Multiple Audio Channel support
- Basic physics and collision mechanisms (to ensure low cpu requirements)
- A basic set of Object Entities (to be extended)
- Tween effects
- Transition effects (state and/or level change)
- Manage basic animation
- A state manager (to easily manage loading, menu, options or in-game screen state and switch)
- Tiled map format version 0.7.x integration for easy level design :
- uncompressed XML, Base64 and CSV encoded XML tilemap format
- Orthogonal tilemap
- Multiple layers (multiple background/Foreground layers, collision layer, "Parallax" layer)
- Layers Alpha settings
- Multiple Tileset support
- Tileset Transparency settings
- Tiled Object
- Dynamic Layer and Object/Group ordering
- Dynamic Entity loading (melonJS will instantiate JS object matching the object property name defined in the tilemap)
- Solid, Platform, Slope and Breakable Tiles
- System and bitmap fonts
- some basic GUI elements
- a customizable loader, etc. . .