1.Describe your greatest achievement in the past 4-5 years?
2. What are your short & long term career objectives? What do you think is the most ideal job for you?
3. Why do you want to join IBM? What do you think you can contribute to IBM?
Hongkong Bank 代表性考题
1. Please state why you chose to follow these activities and how they have contributed to your personal development. You may wish to give details of your role whether anyone else was involved and any difficulties you encountered.
2. Please state how you have benefited from your work experience.
3. How much is your present monthly salary including allowances.
4. Do you need to compensate your present employer if you resign? If so, please give details.
5. Other than academic success, what has been your greatest achievement to date? What do you see as your personal strength, why?
6.Please state why the position you have applied for is appropriate for you; Why you have selected HongKong Bank and what your career objectives are.
1.Describe an instance where you set your sights on a high demanding goal and saw it through completion?
2.Summerize a situation where you took the initiative to get others going on an important task or issue, and played a leading role to achieve the results you wanted.
3. Describe a situation where you had to seek out a relevant information, define key issues, and decide on which steps to take to get the desired results.
4. Describe an instance where you made effective use of facts to secure the agreement of others.
5. Give an example of how you worked effectively with people to accomplish an important result.
6.Desribe a creative/innovative idea that you produced which led to a significant contribution to the success of an activity or project.
7.Provide an example of how you assessed a situation and achieved good results by focusing on the most important priorities.
8.Provide an example of how you acquired technical skills and converted them to practical application.
1.Describe your greatest achievement in the past 4-5 years?
2.What are your short-term and long-term career objectives? What do you think is the most ideal job for you?
3.Why do you want to join A.T kearney? What do you think you can contribute to A.T kearney?
4.Why are you applying for a position at Arthur Anderson?
5. What are your expectations of our firm.
6. Describe your hobbies and interests.
1.How wold your colleagues /classmates describe you in five words? On what evidence would they base this assessment.
2.If you are asked to recruit the best graduates for shell, what would you do to attract them? What would you do to select them?
3.Please describe a new activity that you have initiated and implemented. Please highlight your role out.
4. Please describe your outstanding non-academic achievements.
5.Please describe any other significant activities you have been involved in including organizing people.
6. Imagine that Shell has found oil in an inland province of China, near a large river. You are responsible for planning how to transport the oil to the coast thousands of miles away. What are the main issue you would consider, and what would you do?
1.Please tell us about an achievement that you are especially proud of because it was difficult or demanding.
a) What the objective was?
b) Why it is important to you?
c) How you achieved it and the obstacles that you had to overcome in order to do so?
2. What is your career plan? Three years after graduation, and five years after graduation?
3. Why are you interested in investment bank? What other industries do you also have interests?
4. Why do you think you can be a qualified investment banker? How can you contribute in this industry?
2、F(n)=1 n>8 n<12
使用+ - * /和sign(n)函数组合出F(n)函数
英国人住在红色房屋里;瑞典人养了一只狗;丹麦人喝茶;绿色的房子在白色的房子的左边;绿色房屋的屋主喝咖啡;抽Pall Mall香烟的屋主养鸟;黄色屋主抽Dunhill;位于最中间的屋主喝牛奶;挪威人住在第一间房屋里;抽Blend的人住在养猫人家的隔壁;养马的屋主在抽Dunhill的人家的隔壁。抽Blue Master的屋主喝啤酒;德国人抽Prince;挪威人住在蓝色房子隔壁;只喝开水的人家住在抽Blend的隔壁
"The big economic difference between nuclear and fossil-fuelled power stations is that nuclear reactors are more expensive to build and decommission, but cheaper to sun. So disputes over the relative efficiency of the two systems revolve not just around prices of coal and uranium today and tomorrow, but also around the way in which future income should be compared with current income."
1. The main difference between nuclear and fossil-fuelled power stations is an economic one.
2. The price of coal is not relevant to discussions about the relative efficiency of nuclear reactors.
3. If nuclear reactors were cheaper to build and decommission than fossil-fuelled power stations, they would definitely have the economic advantage.
"At any given moment we are being bombarded by physical and psychological stimuli competing for our attention. Although our eyes are capable of handling more than 5 million bits of data per second, our brain are capable of interpreting only about 500 bits per second. With similar disparities between each of the other senses and the brain, it is easy to see that we must select the visual, auditory, or tactile stimuli that we wish to compute at any specific time."
4.Physical stimuli usually win in the competition for our attention.
5. The capacity of the human brain is sufficient to interpret nearly all the stimuli the senses can register under optimum conditions.
6. Eyes are able to cope with a greater input of information than ears.
1. C CANNOT SAY
2. B UNTRUE
3. A TRUE
4. C CANNOT SAY
5. B UNTRUE
6. C CANNOT SAY
PartII NUMERCAL TEST
1. Which country had the highest number of people aged 60 or over at the start of 1985?
2. What percentage of the total 15mm button production was classed as sub-standard in September?
AA 10.5% BB 13% CC 15% DD 17.5% EE 20% AB 23.5% AC 25%
AD 27.5% AE 28% BC 30.5%
3. How many live births occurred in 1985 in Spain and Italy together (to the nearest 1000)?
4. What was the net effect on the UK population of the live birth and death rates in 1985?
A.Decrease of 66,700
B.Increase of 752,780
C.Increase of 84,900
E.Increase of 85,270
5. By how much did the total sales value of November‘s button production vary from October‘s?
6. What was the loss in potential sales revenue attributable to the production of sub-standard (as opposed to standard) buttons over the 6 month period?
1：Population Structure 1985
population at start of years(millions)
live bitrhs per 1000 population(jan-dec)
deaths per 1000 population(jan-dec)
%of population at start of year aged:under15
%of population at start of year aged:60 or over
UK 56.6 13.3 11.8 19 21
France 55.2 13.9 10.0 21 19
Italy 57.1 1.1 9.5 19 19
W.Germany 61.0 9.6 11.5 15 20
Spain 38.6 12.1 7.7 23 17
2:production of 15mm buttons,july-dec
total(standard and sub-standard) production(in thousands)
standard production(in thousands)
july 70 60
aug 60 55
sept 85 65
oct 100 80
nov 95 85
dec 100 90
sale price: standard: $5.7 per 100
sub-stand:$2.85 per 100
1. D W. Germany
2. AB 23.5%
3. C 1,044,000
4. B Increase of 84,900
5. E No change
6. C 137.50
1. 三个float:a,b,c 问值
4. y1(n)=x(2n), y2(n)=x(n/2),问：
6. 什么情况下，sin(x+y)+y ~ ....
a quick sort
a. binary tree
b. hash table
1.Based on your understanding of the following java related technologies:
servlets,JavaServerPage,JavaBeans,Enterprise JavaBeans, how do you think these technologies are work together or are applied in the development of an internet-based application(25marks)
2.In your opinion ,what do you think are the advantages or benefitsof using an object-oriented approach to software development? how do you think those benefits can be achieved or realized?(15marks)
3.In designing your classes, given the choice between inheritance and aggregation which do you choose(15marks)
4.How would you work around the lack of multiple inheritance feature in Java(15marks)
5.What would you consider to be the hardest part of OO analysis and design and why(10marks)
6.How do you keep yourself up to date with the latest in software techonogy, especially in the field of software development(10marks)
7.What si your career aspiration? Why do you think this E-Commerce Development Center can help you in achieving your career goals(10marks)
(1hr, answer in English)