- Fixed a bug that corrupted $TEMP under Windows 9x and NT and caused InitPluginsDir to fail (bug #1412159)
- Fixed a possible buffer overflow caused by long values of $0, when using large NSIS_MAX_STRLEN builds (above 4096)
Nullsoft Installation System is a pretty small, efficient, capable installation system for win32.
- Generates self contained, win32 executable installer.
- Uninstall support (installer can automagically generate an uninstaller)
- Optional installer self-verification (using adler32)
- Robust, efficient zlib-based compression
- Approximately 32k overhead over compressed data size
- Support for external EXE packers to pack the header
- Display license agreement, custom configurations, directory/registry, ...