Lesson 65 Not a baby
不是小孩了
Father:What are you going to do this evening,Jill?
吉尔,你今晚打算去干什么?
Jill:I’m going to meet some friends,Dad.
爸,我打算去见一些朋友。
Father:You mustn’t come home late.You must be home at half past ten.
你不能回家太晚。你必须在十点半之前回家。
Jill:I can’t get home so early,Dad!
爸,这么早我回不来。
Jill:Can I have the key to the front door please?
我可以拿前门的钥匙吗?
Father:No,you can’t.
不,你不能拿。
Mother:Jill’s eighteen years old,Tom.she’s not a baby.give her the key.she always comes home early.
吉尔已经18岁了,汤姆。她不是小孩了。给她钥匙。她一向回家很早的。
Father:Oh,all right!Here you are.but you mustn’t come home after a quarter past eleven.do you hear?
哦,好吧!给你。但是你回家最迟不能超过十一点一刻。听见了没?
Jill:Yes,Dad.Thanks mum.
好的,爸。谢谢妈妈。
Mother:That’s all right,good bye.Enjoy yourself?
那就好,再见。玩的开心点。
Jill:We always enjoy ourselves,mum.bye bye.
我们一直玩的很开心的。妈妈。再见了。
words:
baby:婴儿
Jill:吉尔
friend:朋友
half:一半
past:经过,过去
Dad:爸爸
key:钥匙
quarter:一刻钟
hear:听见,听到
enjoy:享受
yourself:你自己
ourselves:我们自己
123

被折叠的 条评论
为什么被折叠?



