Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview. I hope I can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed. Now I will introduce myself briefly. I am 26 years old, born in Shandong province. I graduated from Qingdao University. My major is electronics. And I got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003. I spent most of my time on study, and I’ve passed CET-6 during my university. And I’ve acquired basic knowledge of my major. It is my long cherished dream to be an engineer and I am eager to get an opportunity to fully play my ability.
In July 2003, I began working for a small private company as a technical support engineer in Qingdao city. Because there was no more chance for me to give full play to my talent, so I decided to change my job. And in August 2004, I left for Beijing and worked for a foreign enterprise as an automation software test engineer. Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Moreover，Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain a lot from working in this kind of company. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position. I think I'm a good team player and a person of great honesty to others. Also，I am able to work under great pressure. I am confident that I am qualified for the post of engineer in your company.
That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.
I am Sravani, I am from Secunderabad. My hobbies are listening to music most of the time and playing badminton, indoor games such as caroms , chess etc.
My strengths are, I am optimistic in nature, and my parents. Coming to my family background we are four of us: me, my father, mother and a younger brother. My father is SCR employee, mom house wife and brother is perceiving his B.Pharm 3rd year.
Moving on to my educational background: I have done my schooling from Keyes high school in the year 2002, I finished bipc from srichaitanya in the year 2004, i have completed B.Sc. Nursing from Yashoda institutions under NTR university in the year 2008. The whole of 2009 I was working as staff nurse in Yashoda hospital.
Right now I am looking out for BPO because I got engaged last year, my in-laws are against me not to work in nursing department. So, i am looking out for BPO because as it provides good platform for freshers and more over it would welcome a person at any educational level with good communication skills and ability to handle customers.
My name is John Jones and I am an experienced problem solver for marketing departments. I know that you have an opening here in your West Coast Marketing Group, and I understand that you are concerned that your California advertising campaign is not producing as you expected. I have worked on several successful advertising campaigns and have had some great results in improving positioning. I know that I could step into this role and show you some progress from day one.
1. May I introduce myself? 我可以自我介绍一下吗？
2. Let me introduce myself. 让我自我介绍一下。
3. Do you mind if I introduce myself? 让我自我介绍一下好吗？
6. I graduated three years ago. 我已经毕业三年了。
7. I am an economics major. / I major in economics. 我主修经济学。
8. I enjoy singing and dancing. 我喜爱唱歌和跳舞。
9. Let me do the introduction. 让我来介绍一下自己。
10. Which aspect do you want to know about me?/What do you want to know about myself? 您想知道我哪方面的情况？
11. I noticed that you advertised a job in this morning’s paper.我看到你们在今早的报纸上刊登的招聘广告。
12. I’m coming for your advertisement for …. 我是来应聘你们广告上的……职位的。
13. I have applied for the position of …. 我申请了贵公司的……职位。
14. Do you have any jobs for a part-timer? 你们需要兼职吗？
15. I’d like to know if you need a full-time secretary. 我想知道你们是否需要全职秘书。
16. I’m looking for a job. Are there any vacancies? 我在找工作，请问你们有空缺吗？
17. I got a degree in Literature and took a course in typing. 我获得了文学学士学位，还学过打字。
18. I think I’m quite fit for assistant’s job. 我觉得我很适合做助理的工作。
19. I’m quite familiar with editing. 我做过很多编辑工作。
20. I was thinking of a job in a school. 我打算到学校找份工作。
21. I worked in the accounting section of a manufacturer of electrical products. 我曾在电子产品制造商的会计组工作。
22. I haven’t done anything like that before. 我以前没有做过这种工作。
23. I used to work as a sale’s manager. 我以前做销售经理。
24. I'm a curious person, and I like learning new things. 我是个充满好奇心的人，喜欢学习新的事物。
25. I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and
provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说，我做系统分析，解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
26. Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If an opportunity knocks, I will take it.我希望能获得一份更好的工作，如果机会来临，我会抓住。
27. I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.我觉得目前的工作，已经达到顶峰，即没有升迁机会。
28. With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经验，我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧，对贵单位必有价值。
29. With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学业背景，我可以胜任自己的工作，而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
30. With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can get along with the students very well. 依我的教学经验，我相信能与学生相处得很好。
31. I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
32. My school training combined with my practice in the factories should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练，加上实习工作，使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
33. The trait is needed in my current（or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前（先前）工作所需要的，我知道我能应付自如。
34. I think I'm reasonably optimistic by nature. 我想我生性是相当乐观的。
35. I'm quite hard-working, responsible, capable, and outgoing. 我觉得自己是个工作勤奋、负责、能干，而且外向的人。