2013-04-28《第七课情景对话》

Dialogue 1:
A: I hope we win the tournament this year.
    我希望今年锦标赛我们会赢。
B: I hope so too. We've been practicing hard.
    我也希望如此,我们一直都在努力训练。
A: Yes,we have. And there are only 3 games left in the season.
    是的,的确如此。况且这个赛季只剩下三场比赛了。
B: That means 3 games left until the tournament.
    那意味着在锦标赛到来之前只剩下三场比赛了。
A: Who do you think we will play against?
    你认为我们会跟谁比赛?
B: In the tournament?
   你是指在锦标赛中?
A: Yes.
    是的。
B: I don't know. Probably the Badgers. They are also doing well this year.
    我不知道。大概会是拜哲斯队。他们今年也打得很好。
A: Maybe, but they're not as good as us.
    可能是吧,但他们没有我们打得好。

 


Dialogue 2:
A: What do you want for Christmas this year, Danny?
    丹尼,今年圣诞你想要什么礼物?
B: A puppy!
    我要一只狗。
A: Why do you want a puppy?
    为什么你要一直小狗?
B: Because, Mommy, they are nice to play with.
    因为,妈妈,它们很好玩。
A: Well, I hope you know that it's a big responsibility.       

    好,我希望你知道这是个很大的责任。
B: Yes, I do.
    是的,我知道。
A: You would have to help take care of it.
    那你要帮忙照看它了。
B: I know, Mommy. I would help.
    妈妈,我知道,我会帮忙的。
A: Well, we'll see what happens.
    好的,我们看看会是怎么样的吧。

 

 


Dialogue 3:
A: I wish it would stop raining.
    我希望雨会停。
B: Why is that?
    为什么?
A: So we could go out and play some ball.
    那样我们就可以出去玩球了。
B: Yeah, I don't want to stay inside all day, either.
    是啊,我也不想整天呆在屋子里。
A: It doesn't look good, though.
    可是看起来情况不是很好。
B: You're right. I don't think this rain will let up.
    你说得对,我觉得雨不会停。
A: Maybe we can rent a movie.
    或许我们可以租盒录像。
B: Okay. If the rain doesn't stop soon, we should get a movie.
    好的。如果还下雨的话,我们就去租盒录像。


 

Dialogue 4:
A: I could really use some pickles right now! 
    我现在真想吃点儿泡菜啊!
B: It's 3 in the morning.
    现在可是凌晨三点钟。
A: I'm not saying you have to get them.
    我又不是一定要你去拿(买)。
B: What are you saying?
    那你在说什么?
A: I'm just saying I crave them, that's all.
    I'm pregnant you know.       
    我只是说我很想要,仅此而已。你知道,我怀孕了。
B: So, you mean the baby wants pickles. Not you.
    所以,你是指婴儿想要泡菜,而不是你想要。
A: Me, the baby, same thing.
    我和婴儿都是一样的。
B: Yeah, I suppose it is.
    是的,我猜也是这样。

 

 

Dialogue 5:
A: Anyone up for a drink?
    有没有人要喝点什么的?
B: Sure, I could use a drink.
    当然有,我想要瓶饮料。
A: Me too. I really want a beer.
   我也是,我真的想要点啤酒。
B: Where do you want to go?
    你想去哪里?
A: I was thinking about going to that new place.
    我想去那个新地方。
B: The one next to the post office?
    在邮局隔壁的那个吗?
A: Yeah, I hear it's pretty cheap.
    是的,我听说那很便宜。
B: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go.
    好吧,那我们还等什么?一起去吧。
A: Sounds good. After you.
    听起来不错。我跟着你。

阅读更多
换一批

没有更多推荐了,返回首页