W: Why don’t you record your notes so you can study on the way?
Q: What does the woman suggest the man do?
2. M: Professor Wright,you may have to find another student to play this role.The lines are so long and I simply can’t remember them all.
W: Look, Tony.It’s still a long time before the first show.I don’t expect you to know all the lines yet.Just keep practicing.
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
3. M: Hello, this is Dr. Martin from the Emergency Department(急诊室).I have a male patient with a fractured ankle(踝关节拗断).
W: Oh, we have one bed available in ward 3.Send him here, and I will take care of him.
Q: What are the speakers talking about?
4. W: Since Simon will graduate this May,the school paper needs a new editor.So if you are interested,I’d be happy to nominate(推荐) you.
M: Thanks for considering me.But the baseball team is starting up a new season.And I’m afraid I’d have a lot on my hands.
Q: What does the man mean?
5. W: Have you heard the news that James Mill has resigned(辞职) his post as prime minister?
M: Well, I got it from the headlines this morning.It’s reported that he made public his decision at the last cabinet meeting(内阁会议).
Q: what do we learn about James know?
6. W: The morning paper says the space shuttle(航天飞机) is taking off at 10 a.m. tomorrow.
M: Yeah, it’s just another one of this year’s routine missions.The first mission was undertaken a decade ago and broadcast live then worldwide.
Q: what can we infer from this conversation?
7. M: We do a lot of camping in the mountains. What would you recommend for two people?
W: You’d probably be better off with the four-wheel drive vehicle. We have several off-road(越野) trucks in stock, both new and used.
Q: Where does the conversation most probably take place?
8. W: I hear you did some serious shopping this past weekend.
M: Yeah, the speakers of my old stereo(立体声，立体的) finally gave out and there was no way to repair them.
Q: What did the man do over the weekend?