Effectively Taking Notes in meetings or classes or ..
* Standard Outline Form
* Precis or Paragraph Writing
* Concept Map
1.Write the title of the subject in the center of the page and draw a circle around it.
2. Draw a line coming out from the circle in any direction and write the first main heading below or above the line.
3. Draw a line coming out from the “main leading”line for the sub-heading.
4. For individual details, draw lines out from the appropriate line
5. Repeat steps 2-5 whenever appropriate
PS: using single words or simple phrases
print clearly.(as neatly as possible)
use different colors of ink for different ideas
incorporate symbols and images on your map.
use arrows to show cause and effect among ideas/(connect information.)