麦克:我打算另找一个地方住。
Mike: I am thinking about renting a new place to live.
.
丽丽:我有个朋友正想出租他的公寓呢。
Lili: I have a friend who wants to rent out his apartment.
麦克:在什么位置?我不想住处离单位太远。
Mike: Where is it located? I don't want anything too far from my work.
丽丽:在西直门附近,骑自行车大约半小时就到单位了。
Lili: It is near Xizhimen. It will only take half an hour to cycle to your work.
麦克:能帮我打听一下公寓的大小和价钱吗?
Mike: Really! Can you ask him the size of his apartment and the price?
丽丽:是一套三居室的公寓,九十平米,每月三千五百元。
Mike: Yes. The five fuwas are very cute.
麦克:价钱有点高,能便宜些吗?
Mike: That's too much. Can he make it a little bit cheaper?
丽丽:如果你想租得话,我可以帮你砍砍价。
Lili: I can help you do the bargaining if you want to rent it.
麦克:他的公寓是新装修过的吗?
Mike: Is the apartment newly-decorated?
丽丽:是的,刚刚装修不久,看上去很漂亮。
Lili: Yes, it has just been finished. It looks very nice.
麦克:小区以及周围的环境怎么样?
Mike: What are the surroundings and the community like?
丽丽:挺不错的,环境幽美,各种设施都很齐全。
Lili: Not bad. The area is beautiful and it has all the facilities you need.
麦克:你明天带我去见见你的朋友、看看房子好吗?
Mike: Can you take me to see your friend and the house tomorrow?
丽丽:好的。顺利的话,你们很快就可以签约了。
Lili: Okay. If everything goes well, you can sign the lease quickly.
◆◆
评论读取中....
请登录后再发表评论!
◆◆
修改失败,请稍后尝试