商务谈判中如何表示同意Agreement
Good idea! I totally agree with you. 好主意!我完全同意你的意见。
We are all for your suggestion as to how to render better service. 我们完全同意你关于提供更好服务的建议。
I think you are right. 我认为你是对的。
Excellent! That's exactly what I think. 好极了!那恰恰是我所想的。
That sounds reasonable. We need to get the best possible deal. 听上去有道理。我们应该获得更好的交易条件。
I share your views. 我同意你的意见。
I support your opinion. 我支持你的意见。
I've no objection. 我没反对意见。
I'm in favor of your proposal. 我赞成你的意见。
Suits me fine. 这对我合适(我同意)。
商务交流中如何表示不同意对方意见
  在商务往来的交流中很多时候都会达不成共识,如果要表达不同意对方的意见有以下表达:
I'm sorry, I disagree with you there. I don't think that's the way with it.
对不起,我不同意你的看法。我认为那不是办法。
This works against common sense. I don't go along with it for one minute.
这有悖常理,我一点也不同意。
I'm totally against the proposal of making transshipment at Hong Kong.
我完全反对在香港转船的建议。
I wouldn't say that. I think it's only a matter of time.
我不认为如此,我认为这只是个时间问题。
I don't like the idea of substituting Type No. 15 for the portion undelivered.
我不同意未交货部分改用15型代替。
It's absolutely impossible. I really can't accept the idea.
这完全不可能。我实在不能接受这个主意。
商务往来中如何劝说客户购买产品
  商务往来中最关键的问题就是把自己的产品推销出去,你可以用以下句型来试试却说客户购买产品:
If I were you, I would book a small order as a trial.
If I were in your position, I would allow partial shipment.
如果我处在你的位置,就会同意分批装运。
Why not buy a small lot and put them on trial?
干嘛不小量买一批试试呢?
Why don't you look at it this way? It's more expensive, but much better value for money?
为什么不这么看呢:它是贵了一点儿,但它物有所值啊。
I think you'd better weigh up the advantages carefully before rejecting our offer.
我认为,拒绝我方报盘前,您最好先慎重权衡其有利条件。
I don't think you should miss this opportunity to update your equipment.
我认为你不应该错过这个更新设备的机会。
After you have tried it out, I'm sure you'll agree that this is a very good product.
我相信您试用过后一定会认为这是个好产品。
I can't force you to make a deal, but I can assure you that our product has the edge on the competition.
我不能强迫您买,但是我可以想您保证我们产品是很具有竞争力的。
You're right to be cautious, buy owing to the limited supply available at present, we suggest you act quickly. Rosmarinic acid rubber magnet sacking scissors sanitay ware scissors self-priming jet pump Service Entrance Cap Service Entrance Products Shikimic acid shower shower faucet shower mixer Side Rod Assembly SmCo magnet 谨慎当然不错,但是目前可供数量有限,建议您及早采取行动。
I don't want to sound pushy, but you'll have to decide soon.
我不想让您认为我在催您,不过你确实要快点下决定。
Do you understand that this offer is only open for three days?
你要知道本报盘有效期仅为三天。
I understand your concerns, but remember that the offer ends next week.
我理解您的担忧之处,但是别忘了下周报盘失效。
You may trust me that any money spent now will bring you big profits in future.
请您相信我,今天投入的资金以后会为您带来巨大的利润。
Could you think about our proposal again?
您能否再考虑以下我们的建议呢?
Could you reconsider the matter in some other light / from a different angle?
能否从其他角度重新考虑这个问题呢?
Isn't there any way to change your decision?
有没有办法改变您的决定呢?