- Morning, Peter. Nice suit! A new one?
- Oh, yes. My wife bought it for me yesterday.
Hmm, you look nice in that yellow dress. Yellow suits you really well.
- Maybe. Several people have suggested that I get more yellow clothes.
They say the color suits me because I have a fair complexion.
- That's right. You know, pink, green and black could also be good for you.
Actually, I think that all colors are okay for a person with your complexion.
It's just that different colors can give people different impressions.
For example, black could make you look mature,
while pink could make you look young and energetic.
- Thank you for your compliments. It sounds like you're a clothing expert.
- Well, compared with my wife, I'm just a beginner.