- Hi, come in! May I take your coat?
- Thank you! I brought a bottle of wine. I hope you like it.
- Oh, that's so nice of you.
- What a lovely home! I really like the artwork.
- That's a gift from a friend. He'll actually be here tonight.
I am sure he'll be very happy to know his work is appreciated.
- I'd like to meet him. How many people have you invited tonight?
-Ten, but Bob and Mary can't make it. Bob has to work overtime tonight and
Mary had something urgent come up at the last minute.
So there will be eight people all together.
- I see. What a pity that they are not coming!
They are always such good company.
- Yeah, but it should still be a night to remember.
- It surely will. You always have the best get-togethers.
Where do you get such great music?
You definitely know how to set the ambiance.
- Oh that was Peter. He is right over there.
You can ask him about it. He has a great taste in music.
- Ok. I think there is somebody at the door.
- Oh, excuse. Make yourself at home.