该楼层疑似违规已被系统折叠 隐藏此楼查看此楼
刚才无意中看了朋友圈,这是一个朋友翻译的。
现在我也把它放在这里,希望与更多的朋友分享,
英文和翻译都很美,内容更美……
A man died...
有个人死了
When he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
当他意识到时,他看见上帝手拎行李箱向他走来。
Dialog between God and Dead Man:
下面是死者和上帝的对话:
God: Alright son, it’s time to go
上帝:好了,孩子,我们走吧。
Man: So soon? I had a lot of plans...
死者:这么快?我还有很多计划没……
God: I am sorry but, it’s time to go
上帝:很抱歉,但时间到了。
Man: What do you have in that suitcase?
死者:你的行李箱里是什么?
God: Your belongings
上帝:你的遗物
Man: My belongings? You mean my things... Clothes... money...
死者:我的遗物?你的意思是我的东西,衣服和钱?
God: Those things were never yours, they belong to the Earth
上帝:那些东西从来就不是你的,它们属于地球。
Man: Is it my memories?
死者:是我的记忆吗?
God: No. They belong to Time
上帝:不是。它们属于时间。
Man: Is it my talent?
死者:是我的天赋?
God: No. They belong to Circumstance
上帝:不是。它们属于境遇。
Man: Is it my friends and family?
死者:是我的朋友和家人?
God: No son. They belong to the Path you travelled
上帝:不,孩子,他们属于你走过的旅途。
Man: Is it my wife and children?
死者:是我的妻子和孩子们?
God: No. they belong to your Heart
上帝:不,