Randy Company has N (1 N 100) storages. Company wants some men to keep them safe. Now
there are M (1 M 30) men asking for the job. Company will choose several from them. Randy
Company employs men following these rules:
1. Each keeper has a number Pi (1 Pi 1000) , which stands for their ability.
2. All storages are the same as each other.
3. A storage can only be lookd after by one keeper. But a keeper can look after several storages. If a
keeper’s ability number is Pi
, and he looks after K storages, each storage that he looks after has
a safe number Uj = Pi K.(Note: Uj, Pi and K are all integers). The storage which is looked
after by nobody will get a number 0.
4. If all the storages is at least given to a man, company will get a safe line L = minUj
5. Every month Randy Company will give each employed keeper a wage according to his ability
number. That means, if a keeper’s ability number is Pi
, he will get Pi dollars every month. The
total money company will pay the keepers every month is Y dollars.
Now Randy Company gives you a list that contains all information about N, M, P, your task is give
company a best choice of the keepers to make the company pay the least money under the condition
that the safe line L is the highest.
The input file contains several scenarios. Each of them consists of 2 lines:
The first line consists of two numbers (N and M), the second line consists of M numbers, meaning
Pi (i = 1::M). There is only one space between two border numbers.
The input file is ended with N = 0 and M = 0.
For each scenario, print a line containing two numbers L(max) and Y (min). There should be a space
10 8 6 4 1
1 1 1 1