昨天在Windows Server 2008R2上安装126.96.36.199 碰到INS-30131错误。
Windows : "[ INS-30131 ] the Initial Setup That Is Required to Run the Installation Program Validation Was Not Successful " Error While Installing Oracle Database/Client (文档 ID 1569962.1)
This error can be caused by below reason:
1) Admin Share in C$ is not enabled
2) Security settings are preventing access to TEMP location
3) Corrupt software media
A) Verify if c$ Admin share is enabled
1. Enable administrative share for C$ (Please check with your System Admin to do this or See Microsoft document http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314984)
2. Check that it is ok:
- net use \\<hostname>\c$ should work
- dir \\<hostname>\c$ should work
- the current user (i.e. user in administrator group) should have all privileges on the default share
3. Retry the installation
4. Remove the administrative share again
B) Check if Windows services "OracleRemExecService" is running
Check if Windows services "OracleRemExecService" is running , this service gets created during installtion of 32 bit 64 client , if its running then follow below process:
Remove the OracleRemExecService before doing the Oracle Client 12c Release 1 32-bit or 64-bit installation on the same Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit) server after installing the Oracle Client 64-bit or 32-bit software .
- Go to the Windows 'Services'
- Stop OracleRemExecServiceV2
( This service is having a intelligence .Once someone tries to stop it this service gets deleted.
This is due to the fact ,that this service is not running from the Oracle Home like other oracle services ,but from temp .
For example : C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp\\oraremservicev2\RemoteExecService.exe
- Then try to install the Oracle Client 32-bit or 64-bit on the same Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit) server
C) Check if Windows Service “Server” is not running
Check if Windows Service “Server” is started on the system, if not started then start it and try again installation.
D) Following Workaround is available to install database/client software if administrative shares is not enabled :
For client installs, run the installer with following arguments:
For server installs, run the installer with following arguments: