- Availability Check
- MTO Scenario-MRP Run, Requirement Types
- Variant Configuration - Selection/requirements of BOM Components and operation
- Goods movements - Backflush, Auto Goods Receipt
- STO, Reservation created for Production Order/Planning
- Creation of Purchase Requisitions, Purchase orders with MRP Run
- Quota arrangements/info record usage for sub-contracting/to choose the right vendor
- Price update in material master
- Assigning price to activity type for the specific period in the fiscal year.
- Activity Type in the Cost center assigned in the WorkCenter
- Order Type - Settlement Profile, Costing & Valuation Variants
- Product cost Collector
- Standard Cost Estimate
- WIP & Variance Calculation
- Costing Sheets for overheads
- Account posting entries for each Goods movement related to PP with Valuation Class, Material Type & Movement Type
- Inprocess inspection with Inspection Type 03-Discrete(After Production Order Release) & 13-Repetetive Manufacturing(Manually through MFPR)
- Goods Receipt inspection with Inspection Type 04 for both Discrete & Repetitive Manufacturing
- BOM transfer (CN33) to required project with BOM usage 3 (Universal).
- Components assigned to WBS and/or Network in the Project.
- If the components are attached to WBS, than they are planned with respect the project system. MRP is run at Project level (MD51). The procured material attached to WBS are reseverd as project stock against the the particular project.
- The component attached to network are planned at plant level and are reserved as plant stock.
FI--Integration of FICO with Other Modules