|XPSP2 PSDK Full Download with Local Install
|Use the full download to copy the entire Windows XP SP2 SDK to a secure computer, then selectively install individual SDKs locally or to other computers.
- Click the links on the right. The File Download dialog box is displayed.
- Click each PSDK-FULL .cab file to save it. Save all .cab files to a temporary directory with at least 266 MB free space (for example, c:/psdktemp).
- Click BAT File for Extraction and save the batch file to the same directory.
- Go to the temporary directory using a command prompt. For example:
- Run Psdk-full.bat to extract the full image from the .cab files. Specify an install directory with at least 1.4 GB free space. For example:
c:/psdktemp> psdk-full c:/psdk
This can take several minutes to complete.
- Run Setup.exe to install the Platform SDK using the SDK Update interface.
Troubleshooting Full Downloads
During the download and installation process, if you should encounter a corrupted CAB file, simply download that CAB file once again. This is a problem that most likely occurred during the data transfer.