cygwin安装sshd服务(win7)Error installing a service: OpenSCManager: Win32 error 5:
- Error installing a service: OpenSCManager: Win32 error 5:
- sony@sony-VAIO~ $ ssh-host-config
- *** Info: Generating /etc/ssh_host_key
- *** Info: Generating /etc/ssh_host_rsa_key
- *** Info: Generating /etc/ssh_host_dsa_key
- *** Info: Generating /etc/ssh_host_ecdsa_key
- *** Info: Creating default /etc/ssh_config file
- *** Info: Creating default /etc/sshd_config file
- *** Info: Privilege separation is set to yes by default since OpenSSH 3.3.
- *** Info: However, this requires a non-privileged account called 'sshd'.
- *** Info: For more info on privilege separation read /usr/share/doc/openssh/READ
- *** Query: Should privilege separation be used? (yes/no) no
- *** Info: Updating /etc/sshd_config file
- *** Query: Do you want to install sshd as a service?
- *** Query: (Say "no" if it is already installed as a service) (yes/no) yes
- *** Query: Enter the value of CYGWIN for the daemon: netsec] netsec
- *** Info: On Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, and above, the
- *** Info: SYSTEM account cannot setuid to other users -- a capability
- *** Info: sshd requires. You need to have or to create a privileged
- *** Info: account. This script will help you do so.
- *** Info: You appear to be running Windows XP 64bit, Windows 2003 Server,
- *** Info: or later. On these systems, it's not possible to use the LocalSystem
- *** Info: account for services that can change the user id without an
- *** Info: explicit password (such as passwordless logins [e.g. public key
- *** Info: authentication] via sshd).
- *** Info: If you want to enable that functionality, it's required to create
- *** Info: a new account with special privileges (unless a similar account
- *** Info: already exists). This account is then used to run these special
- *** Info: servers.
- *** Info: Note that creating a new user requires that the current account
- *** Info: have Administrator privileges itself.
- *** Info: No privileged account could be found.
- *** Info: This script plans to use 'cyg_server'.
- *** Info: 'cyg_server' will only be used by registered services.
- *** Query: Do you want to use a different name? (yes/no) yes
- *** Query: Enter the new user name: sony
- *** Query: Reenter: sony
- *** Warning: Privileged account 'sony' was specified,
- *** Warning: but it does not have the necessary privileges.
- *** Warning: Continuing, but will probably use a different account.
- *** Warning: The specified account 'sony' does not have the
- *** Warning: required permissions or group memberships. This may
- *** Warning: cause problems if not corrected; continuing...
- *** Query: Please enter the password for user 'sony':
- *** Query: Reenter:
- *** Info: The sshd service has been installed under the 'sony'
- *** Info: account. To start the service now, call `net start sshd' or
- *** Info: `cygrunsrv -S sshd'. Otherwise, it will start automatically
- *** Info: after the next reboot.
- *** Info: Host configuration finished. Have fun!
$ net start sshd
发生系统错误 1069 --- 表示由于登录失败而无法启动服务
- sony@sony-VAIO ~ $ net start sshd
- CYGWIN sshd 服务正在启动 .
- CYGWIN sshd 服务已经启动成功
- sony@sony-VAIO ~ $ ssh-keygen -t rsa
- Generating public/private rsa key pair.
- Enter file in which to save the key (/home/sony/.ssh/id_rsa):
- Created directory '/home/sony/.ssh'.
- Enter passphrase (empty for no passphrase):
- Enter same passphrase again:
- Your identification has been saved in /home/sony/.ssh/id_rsa.
- Your public key has been saved in /home/sony/.ssh/id_rsa.pub.
- The key fingerprint is:
- e8:38:5e:e3:bb:cf:76:03:61:5f:f2:68:ed:a3:49:db sony@sony-VAIO
- The key's randomart image is:
- +--[ RSA 2048]----+
- | |
- | |
- | |
- | .o . . |
- | ..So * |
- | o . + o |
- | o + o.. |
- | . + o..o+o |
- | . +=o.+oE. |
- sony@sony-VAIO ~ $ cd .ssh/
- sony@sony-VAIO ~/.ssh $ ls
- id_rsa id_rsa.pub
- sony@sony-VAIO ~/.ssh $ cp id_rsa.pub authorized_keys
- sony@sony-VAIO ~/.ssh $ ls
- authorized_keys id_rsa id_rsa.pub
- sony@sony-VAIO ~/.ssh $ ssh localhost
- The authenticity of host 'localhost (::1)' can't be established.
- ECDSA key fingerprint is 5f:21:b1:24:80:92:f6:af:3e:e3:a8:f9:cb:a4:4f:ec.
- Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
- Warning: Permanently added 'localhost' (ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
- sony@sony-VAIO ~ $ who
- sony tty0 2011-11-25 15:42 (::1)