●送礼物 |
这是送给你的。 |
This is for you. |
This is for you. (这是送给你的。) |
That's very nice of you. (太谢谢你啦。) |
Here's something for you. |
I got this for you. |
这是你的那份。 |
This is your share. *share“(一个一个分开的)分成的份儿,分开”。 |
This is your portion. |
This is your part. |
This portion is for you. |
过生日想要什么礼物? |
What do you want for your birthday? |
What do you want for your birthday? (过生日想要什么礼物?) |
I want gloves. (我想要副手套。) |
噢,来喽! |
Ta-dah! *把礼物等送到别人面前时的一种表达方式。 |
Here you are! (请收下。) |
Here you have it! |
●生活习惯 |
我经常下班以后运动。 |
I usually work out after work. *work out“训练,运动”。 |
I usually go to the gym after work. |
I usually exercise after work. |
我开始慢跑锻炼。 |
I've started jogging. |
I've started jogging. (我开始慢跑锻炼。) |
Since when? (什么时候开始的?) |
我戒烟了。 |
I quit smoking. *quit“辞职,改变习惯”。 |
No, thanks. I quit smoking. (不,谢谢,我已经戒了。) |
Good for you. (你真伟大。) |
I stopped smoking. |
I don't smoke anymore. |
I've become a non-smoker. |
I no longer smoke. |
你常做梦吗? |
Do you dream often? |
Do you often have dreams? |
Do you dream a lot? |
最近我总是丢三落四的。 |
I've been forgetful lately. |
I've been forgetful these days. |
●理财 |
什么时候到期? |
When is this due? *due“必须支付”、“支付期限到了”。日常生活中常使用带有due的表达方式。 |
Here's the phone bill. (这是电话费通知单。) |
When is this due? (交费截止到什么时候?) |
When is the rent due? (房租截止到几号?) |
When is the paper due? (交论文的时间截止到几号?) |
When is the last day I can pay for this? |
How long is the pay period? |
When do I have to pay this by? |
When does this have to be finished by? |
交费日期截止到30号。 |
It's due on the thirtieth. |
能帮我换一下零钱吗? |
Could you give me change? * change 也有“零钱”的意思。 |
Can you change this? |
Could I have change? |
能帮我换开100日元吗? |
Do you have change for one hundred yen? *change 除了“交换,兑换”的意思之外,还有“零钱,破开的钱”。 |
Do you have change for one hundred yen? (能帮我换开100日元吗?) |
Sure. (可以。) |
Can you change this? (能帮我破一下吗?) |
Can you break a one-hundred-yen bill? (能帮我破开100日元吗?) |
Can you break a hundred? |
I'd like to change a hundred-yen note. (我想破开100日元。) |
Here's one hundred yen. Could I have change? (这是100日元,能帮我破开吗?) |
我要存5000日元(在我的账户上。) |
I need to deposit five thousand yen (in my savings account). *deposit“在银行存钱”。 |
savings account “账户,户头”。 |
I need to put ¥5,000 into the bank. |
我要取5000日元(从我的账户上)。 |
I need to withdraw ¥5,000 (from my savings account). *withdraw“(从存款中)取出,拿出”。 |
I need to take out ¥5,000 from the bank. |
我是自己掏的腰包。 |
I paid out of my own pocket. 直译是“从自己的口袋里拿出钱来支付。”是“自己掏腰包”的固定说法。 |
我没带现金。 |
I'm out of cash. |
我现在没有多少现金。 |
I don't have much money on me now. |
May I borrow some money? (能借点儿钱吗?) |
I don't have much money on me now. (我现在没有多少现金。) |
I didn't bring very much money with me. (我身上没带多少现金。) |
I'm a little short of money now. (我现在钱不够用。) |
身无分文。 |
I'm broke. |
May I borrow ten dollars? (能借给我10美元吗?) |
Sorry, I'm broke. (对不起,我现在身无分文。) |
I have no money. |
I'm out of money. |
I'm flat broke. * 强调的说法。 |
现在我有很多现金。 |
I have a lot of money on me now. |
I brought a lot of money with me. (我带来了许多现金。) |
I'm rich now. (我现在很有钱。) |
I'm rolling in it. |
I have lots of cash on me. |
我可没有时间闲呆着。 |
I can't afford to be lazy. *afford“有钱,有时间,有力量”、“有富余”。 |
I can't afford to be idle. |
I don't have time to be lazy. |
多浪费呀! |
What a waste! *waste “浪费,荒废,徒劳”。 |
How wasteful! |
他因为还不上债而躲了起来。 |
He didn't pay the debt and disappeared. *debt“借债,负债,有欠债的状态”。 |
He skipped town without paying his debt. |
日常英语口语学习1:在家中——送礼物,生活习惯,理财
最新推荐文章于 2024-09-07 07:00:00 发布