外贸展会是企业拓展国际市场、建立客户关系的重要平台。在展会中,流利的英文沟通能力不仅能够提升企业形象,还能有效促成业务合作。然而,许多外贸从业者在面对国际客户时,常常因语言障碍而错失商机。本文将为您分享外贸展会中常用的英文沟通话术,助您自信应对各类场景,提升展会效果。
一、打招呼/问候/寒暄
Hello, welcome to our booth. Come in and take a look, please./ What can I do for you?
你好,欢迎来到我们的展位,进来看看吧/我可以帮您做一些什么 。
How do I address you?
我怎么称呼您?
I am XX, a sales manager of XX company. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
我是XX,ABC公司的销售经理。很高兴在这里见到你 。
Here is my card. May I have your business card/name card?
这是我的名片。能给我你的名片吗?
May I know your name and email address? It will be better if you could leave your WhatsApp number for easier communication.
可以告诉我你的姓名和电子邮件地址吗?最好能留下你的WhatsApp号码,以便于沟通 。
二、自我介绍/介绍公司优势
May I give you some introduction to our company and products?
我可以给你介绍一下我们的公司和产品吗?
We are the authorized/professional manufacturer and distributor of XX products.
我们是XX产品的授权/专业制造商和经销商 。
Our company has a strong track record in [mention a specific area of expertise] and we take pride in delivering high-quality products/services.
我们公司在[提到一个具体的专业领域]方面有着良好的业绩,我们以提供高质量的产品/服务为傲 。
三、产品介绍
This is our latest product, which features [Key Features, e.g., durability, energy efficiency].
这是我们的最新产品,它的特点是[主要特点,如耐用、节能]。
Our product is designed to meet the needs of [Target Customers, e.g., small businesses, large enterprises].
我们的产品是为满足[目标客户,如小型企业、大型企业]的需求而设计的。
四、询问客户需求
Could you tell me more about your business and what you’re looking for?
What are the key features you prioritize when choosing a supplier?
Are there any specific challenges you’re facing that we can help with?
五、报价/还价
The price of this product is USD xxx, and in general, our prices are given on FOB XX standard package, and is only valid for one month.
该产品的价格为xxx美元,一般情况下,我们的价格为FOB XX,标准包装,有效期为一个月 。
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.
请告诉我们您想要的规格、数量和包装,以便我们尽快报价 。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guideline only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in?
这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
六、付款/合同
Generally, our delivery time is 30 working days.
一般来说,我们的交货时间是30个工作日 。
Our payment term is 30% in advance by T/T before production, and 70% before delivery.
我们的付款条件是生产前T/T 30%,交货前70% 。
Finalize the contract.
确定合同 。
We can get the contract finalized now.
我们现在可以敲定合同了 。
Please kindly remit the deposit against the contract.
根据合同安排定金 。
六、感谢/道别
It is so great to cooperate with you.
与你合作真是太好了 。
I really hope we will become good business partners in the future.
我希望我们以后会合作很愉快 。
This is a small gift for you.
这是给你的小礼物 。
Thank you for coming. Keep in touch.
谢谢你的光临。保持联系 。
总结
外贸展会是企业展示实力、拓展客户的重要机会,而流利的英文沟通能力则是成功的关键。通过掌握上述话术,您能够在展会中自信应对各类场景,有效提升客户沟通效果。