2013-04-30《第十课情景对话》

Dialogue 1:
A: Congratulations, honey. We're all very proud of you.
    祝贺你啊,亲爱的。我们以你为荣。
 Oh, Mom, stop it. You're embarrassing me.

    啊!妈妈,别说啦。你说得我都难为情了。
A: It's my job. I'm a mother. And now you're a college graduate.   
    这是我做妈妈的责任。现在你已经是一名大学毕业生啦。
B: It's hard to believe. Four years of college and now I've done.
    真难以置信,我已经度过了四年的大学生活。
A: Yes, you seem to have grown up so fast.
    是啊,你似乎成长得很快哦。
B: I owe a lot to you. You've been there for me all the way.       
    我欠你的太多了,你一直都陪伴着我。
A: Well, I guess my efforts have paid off now.
    我想我的付出现在得到回报了。
B: I did put in a little of my own effort too, you know.
    你知道,这当中也有我自己的努力啊。
A: Yes, I know, I'll say it again. Congratulations, Becky. 

    是的,我知道。再次祝贺你,Becky。

 

 


Dialogue 2:
A: It's been quite an experience having you in class, Jason.   

    Jason,班上有你这样的学生,我觉得很荣幸。
B: I can say the same to you Mr. Tucker. And I've enjoyed it.
    我也一样,塔克先生。我很喜欢上你的课。
A: I hope you learned a little bit here.
     我希望你在我的课中学到了一点在东西。
B: This has been one of my best classes in law school.  
    这是我在法学院所上的最好的课之一。
A: I am glad to hear it. I've heard you have a good job waiting for you.
    听到这话,我很高兴。我听你说已经找到了一份好工作。
B: Yes. I've just been offered a job by a good law firm in Philadelphia.   

    是的,费城一家很好的律师行聘请了我。
A: Well, congratulations. I'm sure you deserve it.     
     哦,祝贺你。我相信这是你应得的。
B: I hope so, but I owe a lot to you.
    我也希望这样。但我欠你太多了。
A: Nonsense. You got yourself that job. I'm sure you'll do fine.  

    快别这么说。工作是你自己找的。我敢肯定你会做得很好。

 

 

 

Dialogue 3:
A: Oh, hey there, Amy. I heard you just got a promotion. 
    哦,Amy。我听你说你升职了。
B: Yeah, I'm the new supervisor for sales.  

    是的,我现在是新销售主管。
A: That's great. Congratulations.
    太棒了,祝贺你。
B: Well, it's going to be a lot more responsibility.  
    那意味着工作的责任更大。
A: And more money.
    工资也更高。
B: Maybe a little more.
    可能会高一点儿吧。
A: I guess that means you're kind of my boss.
    可能会多一点吧。我想,那就意味着你成了我的上司了。
B: Don't go thinking that. I'm still the same old Amy. I'm not even sure why I got the promotion.
    快别这么说。我还是以前的Amy。我还不知道我怎么会被提升的。
A: Oh, don't be so humble. You deserve the promotion, Boss.
    你就别谦虚了,上司,那是应得的。
B: Thanks, but don't call me "boss". Anyway, I've got to get back to work.
    谢谢,但别再叫我“上司”了,不管怎么说,我得回去工作了。

 

 


Dialogue 4:
A: I guess we've packed everything. I think that's the last box.
    我想我们已经把所有的东西都收拾好了。我想这应该是最后的一个盒子了。
B: Yes, I think so.
    是的,我想是这样。
A: Thanks for helping me move out.
    谢谢你帮我搬家。
B: Don't mention it. And good luck in Denver.
    不用谢。祝你在Denver有好运。
A: Oh, thanks. I'll need some luck. It's going to be a big change of pace.   

    谢谢。我的确需要点运气。生活节奏一大转变。
B: I'll say. From small town to big city.
    绝对的!从小城镇到大城市。
A: I'm looking forward to it.   

    我期待着它的到来。
B: I'm a little jealous.   

    我真的有点嫉妒你。
A: You should come too. I'm sure you could get a job at one of the museums with your background.   
    你也应该来我这里。我敢肯定,以你的背景,你一定可以在博物馆找一份工作。
B: No, I like it out here. But I wish you the best. Stay in touch.
    不,我喜欢留在这里。但我衷心祝愿你。保持联络。
A: Will do. Take it easy.
    我会的,放心吧。

 

 

 

Dialogue 5:
A: It's raining outside.
    外面正在下雨。
B: It's supposed to let up by tomorrow.Don't be so nervous.  
    别紧张,明天雨应该会停的。
A: How can I not be so nervous? I'm getting married tomorrow.
    我怎能不紧张呢?我明天将要结婚了。
B: So? Lacy's family is taking care of all the planning.
    那又怎么样?所有的计划都是由Lacy家定的。
A: Yeah, so what?
    没错,但又怎么样呢?
B: If anything goes wrong it's not your fault, so relax.
    假如有什么出错,那都不是你的错,所以你就放松点吧。
A: That's stupid, Paul. Anyway, that's not why I'm nervous. This is a big step. A huge step.
    是有傻瓜会这样说的,Paul。不管怎么说,那不是我嚣张的原因。这最人生的转折点,一个重大的转折点。
B: No longer single huh. Together forever and ever.
    不再单身,对吗?永远双宿双归。
A: Pretty scary right?      
    很吓人,是吗?
B: Seriously, it's the best thing you've ever done. I envy you, buddy.   
    说得认真点。那是你应该做得最好的一件事。我很羡慕你,老兄。
A: Really? You'll do?
    真的吗?你真的我羡慕我?
B: Yeah, a little. Look, you've going to be happy. I wish you two the best in life. I really do.
    是有一点。瞧,你将会很开心。我祝你俩生活过得完美幸福。真的。
A: Thanks, Paul. Thanks a lot.
    谢谢Paul。非常感谢你。

  • 0
    点赞
  • 0
    收藏
    觉得还不错? 一键收藏
  • 0
    评论
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值