Dialogue1:
A: I have to take a break for a second.
我得休息一会儿。
B: Why? Is something wrong?
为什么?有什么事吗?
A: I don’t know. When I was running, I twisted my ankle.
我不清楚,跑步时,扭了脚踝。
B: Let me have a look.
让我看看。
A: I have to sit down first.
我得先坐下来。
B: It does look swollen, but I don’t think it’s broken.
脚看着的确很肿,但我想没骨折。
A: I’m sure it’s not broken, because I can still walk on it.
我肯定没骨折,因为我还能走路。
B: some fractures are small. You can’t be sure it’s not broken.
有的骨折是很细微的,你没法肯定骨头到底有没有断。
A: I’ll wait and see to be sure.
我会等会看看状况,再确定。
B: For now we’d better stop playing ball.
现在我们最好还是别打球了。
A: I’ll put some ice on it.
我会在上面敷一些冰。
B: Tomorrow you should go see a doctor.
明天你应该去看看医生。
A: I’ll go see a doctor if it still hurts.
如果脚还疼,我就去看医生。
B: Okay. Just don’t neglect any injury.