生活大爆炸第五季 那些精妙的台词翻译

6 篇文章 0 订阅
6 篇文章 0 订阅

词汇及短语

iced tea 冻柠茶

snickerdoodles 曲奇饼

mortal enemy 死敌

floppy disk 软盘

pecan pie 核桃派

syrup 糖浆

mac and cheese 芝士通心粉

jackass 混蛋

blazer 西装

cocky 自大

impoverished 穷不啦叽

Travel Twister 扭扭乐

cluck 傻笑

tiara 皇冠

plausible 可信

gelato 意大利冰激凌

popovers 印度飞饼

catastrophe 灾难

hardhat 安全帽

chauffeur 司机

dermatologist 皮肤科医生

allergist 过敏症医生

podiatrist 足科医生

supercuts 超级理发师[理发店]

shrink 心理医生

therapist 心理医生

s'mores 烤棉花糖

devastated 悲痛欲绝的

lunatic 疯子

on sabbatical 在休假

summer frock 连衣裙

spoils 战利品

wind chimes 风铃

difficult-to-evict 阴魂不散的

gunny sacks 麻袋

checkmate 将军!【下棋用语】

armadillo 穿山甲

stallion 骏马

restitution 补偿

bunky 亲爱的

zinger 笑点

Francine 小美人

chicken broth 鸡汤

furious 气疯

bellyache 抱怨

walnut 核桃

hysterical 歇斯底里

blintzes 薄卷饼

short notice 临时通知

aloe vera 芦荟修复精华


Ep01

L: What are you grinding about? 你在碎碎念什么啊?

S: If I could, I would, but I can't, so I shan't. 纠结不是我想停 想停就能停的。

S: Now, it goes without saying... 当然自不待言,

S: This might take some thought. As you were. 这事儿可能需要动点脑筋 交给你们了。

P: Wine glasses should have handles. 还是一醉解千愁。

A: Don't be so hard on yourself. 别太自责了。

S: Subtlety isn't her strong suit, is it? 聪敏就不是她的强项 对吧?

L's mom: Maddening. 真闹心。

L's mom: And we're back to the obvious. 这不又是明摆着的么!

L's mom: Buck up, sissy pants. 振作起来 小娘炮。

Ep02

P: What's up, buttercup? 有事吗 小毛孩?

P: What's the gist, physicist? 有何指示 小物理学家?

S: Name your price. 你出个价。

P: Amy, that's really crappy of you. 艾米 你太不够朋友了。

Ep03

A: I'm like a possum. 我视个夜猫子。

S: But it's not a spine, I'll tell you that. 反正我不是被忽悠的。

H's mom: Hubba-hubba! 甚好甚好!

A: You don't hear me bitching about it. 我还没跟你吐槽呢!

Ep04

R: Who do I have in my life to watch my figure for? 我的人生又有谁值得去为之奋斗呢?

S: Enlighten and amaze. 启迪思维 震惊世界。

S: The dice giveth and the dice taketh away. 成也骰子 败也骰子。

R: Keep telling yourself that. 继续自欺欺人吧!

R's dad: Love doesn't last. 爱情好比昙花一现。

P: We all know you're loaded now. 我们都知道你是阔少。

Ep05

L: Oh, that's pretty steep. 你还真是狮子大开口。

Stuart: Well, it's a limited edition.  这可是限量版。

L: Can you do any better? 还能少点吗?

Stuart: My final offer. 这是最终报价。

S: I‘ve long said, what you lack in academic knowledge you make up for in street smarts.

    我早就说过 你学术知识的匮乏 全弥补在市井小民的小聪明上了。

Wil Wheaton: Good deal. 真划算。

S: I see what you're doing. 我知道你的小把戏。

S: Fiendishly clever. 很坏很聪明。

A: You're the whole package, are't you? 你还真是全才啊!

H: It gets better. 精彩的还在后头呢!

L: I'd like to propose a toast. 我们大家来敬他一杯吧。

S: Kudos. 口头表扬一次。

H: All systems go, if you catch my drift. 蓄势待发 你明白我意思吧。

H: Something's obviously bugging you. 你很明显是有心事。

B: Oh, boo-hoo. 说啥都没用!

S: Don't talk to me as if nothing's happened between us. 别装做咱俩之间好像没事一样。

A: Sheldon, I know you're a bit of a left-handed monkey wrench, but...

    谢尔顿 我知道你是个十分别扭的人 但是……

B: WIth all my heart. 发自肺腑地想。

S: Stock characters, ludicrous plots, what a load of hooey.

    角色又老套 情节又离谱 真实满嘴荒唐言啊~

L: Live long and prosper, Sheldon. 生生不息 繁荣昌盛哦 谢尔顿~

S: You look like a dork. 看着真傻。

H's mom: What kind of a schmuck play is that? 你怎么可以装的这么蹩脚?

H's mom: Make up all you want! Your tuchis is not leaving this planet!

    你想干嘛都随你 但你休想离开地球半步!

S: As peculiar and annoying as you can be, you're still my little buddy.

    尽管你古怪又讨人嫌 但你还是我的好哥们儿~ 

S: An original mint-in-package Wesley Crusher action figure.

    原版未拆封的卫斯理·柯洛夏活动人偶。

Ep06

S: You are in for a treat. 你有口福了。

S’s mom: But there's no harm in trying something new. 不过试试新鲜事物总没什么坏处。

L: It's kind of like the Loch Ness monster. Maybe there's something there, maybe there isn't. We'll probably never know. 

    他们俩的关系就像尼斯湖水怪 也许事实存在 也许不存在 真相可能永远藏在湖里。 

S's mom: Well, you can't force things. 有些事情你强求不来。

S's mom: It's like they say--a cat can have kittens in the oven but that don't make 'em biscuits. 

    就好像常言道 你可以把米放到电锅里 不代表米就会成炊。 

S: You can lead a chicken to Crisco, but you can't make your mother fry it.

    你可以诱拐鸡跳炸锅 但不代表你能诱拐你妈去炸鸡。

S's mom: The only thing that would have make it better is if it was cooked.

    唯一美中不足的是它要是熟食就好了。

S: Get them before they get us. 先下手为强 后下手遭殃嘛~

R: Hey, look who decided to show up. 看看是谁大驾光临了。

S: Kick a man when he's down. 真会在伤口上撒盐。

S: Beet season is finally here. 甜菜季终于来了。

S's mom: Don't beat yourself up. 别看轻自己。

S: Nuh-uh. 我呸!

A: There are aspects of you that are extraordinary, but when it comes to emotions and relationships, you're just like everybody else.

    虽然你有一些过人之处 但说到情绪和人际关系 你跟普通人没什么两样。

S: But deep down inside...apparently we're just two peas in a pod.

    但是内心深处...咱俩也就是一丘之貉。

S: Smarty-pants. 真有先见之明。

S's mom: You take notes, darlin'. The real way to get a man is with melted cheese and cream of mushroom soup. 

    记着我的话 亲爱的。拴住一个男人真正的秘诀就是给他做融化的奶酪和奶油蘑菇汤。

Ep07

S: That one was clever. 这招高。

S: Take a bow. 该谢幕了。

S: Droll. 可笑。

S: I'm Texas through and through. 我可是彻头彻尾的德州人。

S: Be a lamb and check. 行行好 看一下嘛~

S: You're beter than this. 你就这么点能耐吗?

L: Now, let's not do anything rash. 也别草率行事。

L: Now we're getting somewhere. 终于说到点上了。

P: What does your gut tell you? 你的第一直觉是什么?

L: They say at the end of your life, you regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff that you did.

    别人都说 人到了暮年 比起自己做过的事 会更后悔没有做过一些事。

S: It's worth nothing that... 值得一提的是……

S: You old so-and-so. 你这家伙。

S: Holy smoke. 我的老天。

S: You son of a gun. 你个小聪明。

H: Trick or treat, bubbeleh. 不给糖就捣蛋 笨蛋。

S: You mean this was all a ruse? 你们居然设局耍我?

Priya: They happen to everybody. 人之常情嘛~

S: Bazinga,punk. Now we're even. 吓到了吧 小混蛋 现在我们扯平了。

Ep08

A: So it seems that cloud of odorless deadly gas had a silver lining after all.

    只能说 大难全死 必有后福啊~

S: And again, I'm looking at no one in particular. 再次重申 这事儿谁都不怪。

H: Why do you hate us? 你何苦要逼死大家呢?

S: And converse. 开始高谈阔论吧!

P: Through no one's fault, Sheldon, we're leaving. 完全不怪任何人 谢尔顿 我们闪人了。

A: Wait for moi. 等等人家啦~

L: Hey, Amy, what brings you to our neck of the woods? 哟 艾米 什么风把你吹来这了。

S: Stand back...  屏息以待吧……

L: No, it's not gonna do it. 不行 远水救不了近火。

S: I'm a little distracted. 我有点心烦意乱。

S: You know, Leonard, in your own simple way, you may be the wisest of us all. 

    莱纳德 爱你的简单世界里 你是个举世无双的天才。

S: Curiouser and curiouser. 真是奇了怪了。

L: Step up. 爷们点!

L: I‘m single, I don't need this crap. 爷我是单身 不用搅和这破事~

A: Sheldon, my world is crumbling around me. 谢尔顿 我的世界要崩溃了!

S: Point of order. 按照程序,

A: We cuddle. Final offer. 我们抱一下 不商量了。

S: I am a man of science, not someone's snuggle bunny! 我是个搞科研的人 不是某人的抱抱兔!

H: And he says he would do it again. 他说下次还会揭你们的短。

A: One of these things is not like the other, one of these things should die alone.

    这个东西跟与众不同 这个东西将孤独终老。

S: They are a handful. 她们真是难搞。

Ep09

S: Now I'll just get along with my life. 我现在可以安心了。

S: It's going to be a long night. 今晚要跟它抗争到底了!

S: But you've got a can-do attitude 你好歹有乐观苦干的态度。

R: I go back and forth. 我在这两者间犹豫不决。

R: That is one tough birdie. 这只小鸟真霸气。

P: You're doing it ironically. 你现在就是人家的反面教材。

Laura in the bar: I totally get it. 让我茅塞顿开呀!

P: Then I'll return the favor. 那我就还你人情。

S: This isn't a moment for strict adherence to the literal. 现在就不该拘泥于字面意思。

S: Nonsense. 荒谬 / 胡说

L: I swear, I'll be anything you want me to be. 我发誓 你让我往东我绝不往西。

Ep10

A: As a brilliant man, you're entitled to a vice. 作为一个天才 你也算数一数二的人物。

A: Lame-o. 逊咖。

R: They're not even trying. 他们真是太不给力了。

Stuart: I'll ring it up. 我去下单。

Stuart: Like shooting nerds in a barrel. 瓮中捉鳖 易如反掌。

L: It's a little awkward. 有点难开口。

S: Parrot it back. 鹦鹉学舌般复述。

S: The question is moot. 这问题毫无意义。

S: The record shall so reflect. 我已经如实回答了。

S: Now, getting back to the problem at hand. 现在我们回到要紧的问题上。

Stuart: It might be the kick in the pants I need to start taking Zoloft. 

    就是这打击有点大没准我得去吃片舍曲林[抗焦虑药物]。

P: Little vixen. 你个小狐狸精~

P: Lot of options out there. 外面的师姐很精彩哦~

S: Patooie. 我呸!

S: I think you need to ask yourselves. 你们才该扪心自问一下。

S: Share a pumpkin latte with a dynamite lady. 跟一位绝世美女分享一杯南瓜拿铁。

R: You're so full of it. 你真是醋劲十足。

H: Go old-school, challenge Sruart to a fight. 你干脆采取老一套 跟斯图尔特决斗吧。

Stuart: Don't patronize me. 别屈尊安慰我了。

S: You're being impossible. 你别得寸进尺。【Ep14 R】

A: Thanks for seeing me to my door. 谢谢送我到家门口。

S: Take the hint. 别装傻了。

S: Enumerates, iterates and codifies the rights and responsibilities of sb.

    列举 重申 并整理出某人的权利与义务。

S: Mutual indemnification always is. 你我一向都是相补的。

B: No one beats me at limbo. 没人玩得过我!

Ep11

S: I believe that you're capable of great change. 我相信你还是会浪子回头的。

S: That's how it's done. 这才靠谱嘛~

B: Maybe a felon. 说不定还是个头头。

S: There's the first zinger. Ouch. 这就开始讽刺了 真伤人。

Jimmy: From what I read, it sounded like a big deal. 在我看来还挺威风的。

L: Oh, I can't take all the credit. 功劳不全在我。

R: That was pretty badass, dude. 你刚才还真厉害 兄弟。

P: That's easy for you to say. 你说得倒是容易。

Jimmy: Geez, you're still harping on that? 天哪 你还在喋喋不休这件事?

Jimmy: What a puss. 真是个娘们。

Ep12

H: Little snarky there, cello Lessons. 吐槽过分了吧 学大提琴的。

S: Oh, dear Lord. 哦 真要命。

S: A magic show is an inherently deceitful proposition. 魔术表演本来就是充满了坑蒙拐骗。

H: It's natural to be a little cranky when you have...a quarter in his ear!

    他这么烦躁有情可原 因为他...耳朵里有25美分!

A: Sounds like you hit the ground running. 听起来你过得挺不错。

S: Air's getting a bit thin up here. 兴奋得都有些喘不过来气了。

H: See? You nailed it. 瞧 你做得多好。

S: I think I'll just go in this saloon and drink my troubles away. 我还是进这家酒馆借酒浇愁吧。

L: That's not necessary when someone's trying to help you. 人家好心帮你 没必要这么损我吧。

S: It's the alcohol talking. 酒后胡话。

L: Well, you skip over any attempt to repair your emotional connection and you win back her affection with an empty financial gesture.

    略过任何修复感情的手段 直接用撒钱来赢回她的爱。

S: Well, that approach has Sheldon Cooper written all over it. 这方法完全是我谢尔顿·库珀的作风

B: Do you know how to pipe down? 那你知道怎么把嘴闭上吗?

S: I don't see why you get to snort derisively and point that out. 该嗤之以鼻的是我吧 哪轮得到你?

S: You'd be lucky to land a fella like me. 你要是泡到我这样的男人 得谢天谢地了。

L: I'd say there's a lot of fish in the sea, but I watched you dangle your hook in the water for years. Do not throw her back.

    虽说海大何患无鱼 可我看着你晃着鱼钩钓了这么多年 千万别放鱼归海啊。

S: Under what pretext did you lure her here? 你用什么借口引诱她过来的?

Ep13

P: Bup-bup-bup-bup-bup-bup-bup. 一切尽在不言中。

L: There was a lot at stake. 牺牲小我 成全大我。

L: Roll it out to the public. 公之于众。

A: Out of deference to them, let's not flaunt our happy relationship.

    为了不伤害到他们 咱们就别炫耀自家的完美恋情了。

S: You have a keen insight into the human heart. 你还真是体贴善良啊。

B: I'm a very vengeful person. 我是个报复心很重的人。

P: Wow, you're like a dog with a bone, aren't you? 你就是得理不饶人 是吧?

P: Well, it's a little late for me to start saying no, isn't it? 我现在说不愿意有点太迟了 对不对?

Ep14

S: Confound it! 真讨厌!

P: We should take things slow. 应该慢慢来。

L: Well, technically, this would be an alpha test. 严格上来说 这是内部测试。

L: A bata test requires people that weren't invloved in the development of the appli...

    公开测试是给没参与程序开发的无关人士...

L: That was me being pedantic. 是我在卖弄学问。

P: Let's give it a shot. 那我们就试试。

L: Attaboy. 干得好!

R: I stopped on the way to work. 我在上班路上买的。

R: Savor the moment. 享受这一刻。

R: Don't get greedy. 别得寸进尺。【Ep10 S】

L: It's neat, huh? 一目了然吧?

Siri: You are most certainly welcome, sexy. 你太客气了 帅哥。

S: Your secret's safe with me. 我会守口如瓶的。

Kripke: Heads up. 通报。

R: Good timing. 来得正好。

R: Oh, an exotic little treat. 来点异域风情。

R: You can never go wrong with a little black case? 黑色是永不出错的颜色【Coco Chanel名言】

R: This woman can read me like a book. 这个女人简直把我看透了。 

B: I don't know if I want to stay. 我觉得我待不下去了。

P: Wow. You are cute when you get all gangsta. 你痞里痞气的时候还真可爱。

P: Things are looking good. 前途一片光明。

A: Ich bin eine pretzel! 我是椒盐脆饼。【德语】

Ep15

S: Rise and shine, sleepy head. 快起床吧 瞌睡虫!

S: Readiness: unsatisfactory. Follows direction: barely.

    是否准备充分:差强人意;是否听从指挥:刚愎自用。

L: I can't even think straight. 脑子都不转了。

S: Sup? 哟~

S: We are now no longer companions, boon or otherwise. 从此你走你的阳关道 我过我的独木桥。

S: We are not merely acquaintances. 我们现在连点头之交都不是。

S: Oh, your concern for me is touching. 你对我的关心真叫人感动。

S: You're my girlfriend and you're not going to cater to my every need?

    你是我的女朋友居然不迎合我的每一个需求。

S: We can circle back to that one. 我们回头再说这个。

S: That one had hoot written all over it. 看来这个没人喜欢。

S: I'm so sorry for your loss. 节哀顺便。

S: On a cheerier note, 说件开心的事吧,

Stuart: Also - - and I can't stress this enough - - I don't "want" to take you to the dentist.

    而且 我必须强调 我不想带你去看牙医。

S: Can't help a friend out in a time of need, huh? 在朋友有需要的时候也不帮一把 是吧?

R: Ooh, Sock Mouth's got him on the ropes. 矮油 袜子嘴先生让他下不来台了。

S: That was wildly carcinogenic. 那玩意儿致癌。

L: It's like the only good thing about you. 这差不多事你唯一的优点了。

S: Social niceties have been suspended. 这可不是讲究社交礼仪的时候。

L: No, don't "aw" him. 别可怜他。

L: He brought this all on himself. 这一切都是他搞出来的。

L: Mark my words. 记住我的话。

Ep16

A: You know, the connection between marriage and money is nothing new. 

    其实婚姻和金钱的联系 早在过去便如此。

S: It's like I'm living in a dictatorship. 感觉我就像生活在独裁之中。

P: Yeah, I didn't have any quarters. 我没有零钱了。

L: Then Leonard gots to get paid. 那莱纳德就不是这么好打发的了。

L: Good luck catching a man with that attitude. 祝你能用这态度去抓住男人的心。

S: Boy, oh, boy! 哎哟喂!

S: Way to kill the mood. 真会扫兴!

S: A little hazing for the new fella. 欺负新来的是吧~

A: Hippity-hop, quick like a bunny. 小兔子乖乖 赶紧干活了。

L: I never know what to do in these situations. 我对处理这种情况没有经验。

S: This is preposterous! 这太可笑了!

S: I'll show you up. 我就会超过你。

S: Social convention dictates, 按照社会惯例,

S: Oh, better than good. 好得不能再好了。

P: If you let her go, there is no way you can find anyone else - - speaking on behalf of all women, it is not gonna happen; we had a meeting.

    要是失去了她 你再也不可能找到像她这么好的 我是代表全体女同胞说这话 你绝对不可能再找到 我们开会一致认同的。

S: I was not myself. 昨天我那是身不由己。

H: I wish you would have come to me, so I didn't have to hear it through the nerd-vine.

    希望你直接跟我说 而不是让我从某些书呆口中听到。

B: Just to be safe. 为安全起见。

B: So the thing to watch for, 所以要当心的是,

H: You know, this isn't that pressing. 反正这事也不是迫在眉睫。

Ep17

R: Look, there's Rothman's empty office. 这是罗斯曼的办公室人去楼空。

S: Dibs. 归我了。

S: It hasn't been assigned yet. 归谁还不一定呢~

S: Offices are assigned by seniority. 办公室的分配得根据资历来。

Kripke: I'm the proverbial early bird. 我就死传说中的“早起的鸟儿”~

A: Before I met you, I was a mousy wallflower. 在认识你之前 我是一个在舞会上坐冷板凳的胆小鬼

Kripke:This guy's got no respect for boundaries. 这家伙简直无法无天了。

S: I don't mean to be an alarmist. 我不想危言耸听。

President Siebert: I couldn't give the furry crack of a rat's behind. 我他妈一点都不在乎。

B: I've suffered enough. 我已经够遭罪了。

Kripke: Let's get down to brass tacks. 我们直接谈正事吧。

S: You will find a way to be okay with that. 你一边哭去吧!

Kripke: You go suck a lemon? 你滚一边凉快去!

Kripke: What the frig is that? 这他妈又是什么?

H: He's screwing with you. 他摆明在耍你!

S: It seems we have reached an impasse. 看来谈判陷入僵局了。

S: I see no other option than to challenge you to a duel. 除了跟你决斗 我别无选择了。

L: It's no longer funny. Let's try something else. 玩腻了 我们来点其他的。

Kripke: Oh, you are going down. 你死定了!

L: That's enough trash talk. 废话少说。

P: Out of sight, out of mind. 眼不见 心不烦。

A: I feel like an idiot. 我觉得自己好傻。

S: Feel free to drop by any time. 随时欢迎你来看我。

A: I'm so humiliated. 我太受打击了。

A: I was fool from "Summer Lovin" To the very last "Rama lama lama ke ding a de dinga a dong."

    我从电影的开题傻到电影的结尾。

A: No. Damage is done. 没用 心已经碎成渣了。

S: He's mocking me. 它故意气我。

H: The growing realization that you are one wacky bastard? Yep.

    渐渐感觉到你是个性格古怪的王八蛋吗?我们感觉到了。

Ep18

S: Why do these things always happen to me? 我的命运为何如此多舛?

S: Fine, but if I come out of this looking like a dork, it's on you.

    好吧 如果我剪完看起来像个傻蛋 那就全赖你。

H: You're dying of jealousy. 你就羡慕嫉妒恨吧!

S: I feel like a teen heartthrob. 感觉自己就像是个少女杀手。

S: I'm sorry, it's the bad boy attitude that comes with this hair.

    不好意思 有个坏小子的发型 就有个坏小子的脾气。

S: I’m running out of time. 我的时间不多了。

B: That sounds mean. 他们听起来好坏哦~

L: I threw a lot of information at you. 有太多知识要消化了。

L: I'm guessing someone went back in time, stepped on a bug.

    我估计是有人穿越回去 踩死了只虫子[蝴蝶效应]。

L: Maybe it's time for you to shake things up a bit. 也许你是该有所改变了。

S: The world is my oyster. 世界由我主宰。

P: If I were you, I'd be worried that a girl who's never played chess in her life just kicked your ass.

    如果我是你 我会更担心刚有一个从没下过象棋的女生 让你输得落花流水这个事实。

H: They do at Camp Hess-Kramer. 日出而作 日落而息。

S: We are living in a world of chaos. 我们生活在一个无序的世界。

B: I'm here to help you get through this. 我是来助你度过难关的。

H: I‘ll spoon you like an armadillo. 我会像穿山甲一样给你爱的抱抱。

A: That was kind of uncalled for. 你这样有点过分吧。

P: This craziness has gone on long enough. 你也该闹够了。

P: We're all done now. 大功告成。

Ep19

R: We were badass back in the day. 那时得我们真实坏小子呀~

S: Yes to all! 我都参加!

S: Bully! 更妙!

A: You use it to get your way. 你就拿它来给自己行方便了呀。

Stuart: That's it. That's all I got. 没了 我江郎才尽了。 

S: Shelly, woen aren't anything but flippin' pains in the bottom. 谢利 唯女子与小人难养也。

S: I‘m smart as a whip. 我这么聪明。

L: I’m a stallion that has to run free. 我是一匹向往自由得骏马。

S: Now that you're in my debt... 那人家的手软 吃人家的嘴短。

A: You know, if playing that game is more important to you than honoring your commitment to me, and you don't mind me showing up at a party all by myself after I've already told everybody I'll be bringing somebody, then, fine. Go home and play your game. 

    既然你觉得玩游戏比旅行你对我的承诺还重要 你也不介意我告诉大家我要带男友出席结果却孤家寡人现身在派对上的话 那我没话说 你回家去玩游戏吧。

L: I think Raj beat you to it. 我觉得拉杰已经捷足先登了。

L: Let's divide up the loot. 分战利品吧。

P: Give him the silent treatment. 对他采取不予理睬政策。

A: I‘ve ot a bone to pick with you. I’m about to do it in front of all your friends.

    我有账要跟你算!我要当着你所有朋友的面算这笔账。

A: I'm gonna publicly shame you, and then sit back as societal pressure compels you to modify your behavior.

    我要当众羞辱你 然后我就坐等社会的压力迫使你修正自己的行为。

P: And you stood her up, okay? 你却放她鸽子 好吧?

A: Rain check. 改天再去吧。

R: This is the way it's supposed to be. 本来就应该这样。

R: Men together, fighting the forces of evil. 男人齐聚 共同杀敌!

H: That's my ride; got to go. 老娘在召唤 我该走了。

Ep20

S: Oh, you know that they say, best things in life are free. 常言道 金肉 银肉 比不上免费的鸡肉。

R: Wow, what a bunch of Nosey O'Donnells. 哎哟 好一群多管闲事的美国佬啊!

R: If anything, I'm metrosexual. 人家顶多是都市花美男。

S: Then they wouldn't be special. 不然我的拥抱就掉价了。 

S: Well, I'm not going to dignify that with a response. 我不想就此做出任何回应。

S: I got away with it. 我成功蒙混过关了。

S: Everybody's happy. 皆大欢喜。

S: It's a big, fat whopper. 弥天大谎。

R: This is a treat. 欢迎大驾光临。

Ep21

R: I don't mean to burst your bubble, dude. 哥们儿 不是我要泼你冷水。

S: This isn't going to make any sense to you. 你肯定一点儿都听不懂。

H: Not on your life. 这辈子都别想了。

S: So who owes whom an apology now? 瞧 现在该道歉的是谁?

H: Sheldon, you're a condescending jerk. Why on earth would I want to do something nice for you?

    谢尔顿 你是个傲慢的混蛋 我干嘛要帮你这种人的忙呀~

S: Try to put yourself in my place. 你设身处地地替我想想。

S: Okay, I can see you're going to take this the wrong way. 好吧 我就知道你会误解我的意思。

L: Raj, you're our group historian. Has Sheldon ever begged before?

    拉杰 你是咱们这帮人里记性最好的 谢尔顿以前求过人吗?

H: Binary coded Ascii: 0110111001101111.(No的意思) 二进制ASCII码 0110111001101111。

H: Let me try gangsta: Hells naw. 试试黑帮用语 去你丫的!

L: You do realize your own his ass right now. 你要知道 你现在就是他的老大!

R: Bring him to his bony knees. 整到他求爷爷告奶奶。

H: Way to go the extra mile. 干得漂亮!

P: You love correcting people and putting them down. 你超喜欢纠正别人 让人自惭形秽。

S: Au contraire. When I correct people I am raising them up.

    正相反 当我纠正别人时 我是让他们更进一步。

P: Come on, you do it to feel superior. 拜托 你只是给自己带来优越感。

H: I'm just letting him have a little taste of his own medicine.

    我只不过用其人之道还治其人之身而已。【Ep22 A】

H's mom: It's like trying to keep two dogs in a bathtub! 简直是一山容不下二虎呀!

H's mom: We're gonna have to work as a team! 我们应该携手合作!

H: Well, then why are you always ripping on me? 那你为什么老是挖苦我?

L: Give it a second. 稍安勿躁。

Ep22

S: Jeepers! That's yucky. 亲娘咧 太难喝了。

S: Talk to the hand. 懒得鸟你。

L: So, Howard Woowitz tying the knot. 霍华德·沃罗威茨要结婚了!

Kripke: Wrap it up. 总结陈词吧。

H: Low-key. 十分低调。

H: Shame on you, Raj. 你真不知廉耻 拉杰。

B: Don't you try and blame this on him. 你少把一切都推到他头上。

B: Zip it, pervert! 闭嘴吧 变态。

P: This is really on you. 要怪也只能怪你。

B: I thought you were my friend. 亏我还把你当朋友。

S: So, as they say, two birds. 正所谓 一石二鸟嘛~

A: Perhaps you should give him a taste of his own medicine.

    或许你该以其人之道还治其人之身。【Ep21 H】

A: I'm just trying to clean up your mess. 我只是帮你收拾烂摊子。

B: Travel through walls. 穿墙入耳。

P: Oh, what the hell. 管他呢!

Ep23

NASA Dave Roeger: So bottom line, mission's been scrubbed. 总而言之 你的任务被废止了。

B: Oh, you're in a good mood. 某人心情不错呀~

B: Wait. I don't want to be the one who stands in your way. 等一下 我不想成为阻碍你的那个人。

H: Well, too bad, you already did. It's a done deal. 可惜 你已经是了 米已成炊了。

S: Well, no wonder the women are winning. 怪不得女人们开始占上风了呢!

H: I‘ve got a hell of a lot of nerve coming in here. 我鼓起万般勇气来到这里。

B's dad: I judged you too fast. 我过于草率的判断你了。 

B's dad: You let me worry about that. 这事我烦恼就好。

H: I’m gonna level with you. 我跟你说老实话,

S: I'm in hell. 我堕落了。

Ep24

B:I'm not falling for that again. 我不会再上当了。

A: It's all I have left! You're going to take that from me, too?!

    我就剩这点指望了 连这你也要夺走吗?

L: Can we drop it now? 能打住了么?

NASA Mike: You know you're going to wind up walking it. 遛狗就是祸 是祸躲不过。

B: No, it's that kind of tacky? 那也太俗气老套了吧。

R: Yes, you made that brutally clear to me. 我知道 你早残忍地跟我挑明了。 

R: It was always a coin flip. 凡事都有两面性嘛~

S: What do you see in her? 你是看上她哪点啊?

S: Now, we're even. 现在不拖不欠了。

B‘s dad: Your new mother-in-law's a peice of work. 你的新婆婆是个狠角色啊!

S: 【婚礼致辞】

The need to find another human being to share one's life with, has always puzzled me. 

人穷尽一生追寻另一个人类共度一生的事 我一直无法理解。

Maybe because I'm so interesting all by myself. 

或许我自己太有意思 无需他人陪伴

With that being said, may you find as much happiness with each other as I find on my own. 

所以 我祝你们在对方身上得到的快乐 与我给自己的一样多。

H: Hey, from now on, she's the only women who can yell at me!

    喂 现在起 能吼我的女人只有她一个。

H: I have strongly mixed feelings! 我内心五味杂陈啊!

  • 0
    点赞
  • 0
    收藏
    觉得还不错? 一键收藏
  • 0
    评论

“相关推荐”对你有帮助么?

  • 非常没帮助
  • 没帮助
  • 一般
  • 有帮助
  • 非常有帮助
提交
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值