1. Oh there it is
2. Every. Time.
People in movies will make this breakfast, have one bite, sip orange juice and say “I’m late for work”.
电影里的人都会做这样的早餐,然后有个人只吃了一口,再喝一口橙汁,然后说“我上班要迟到了”。
评论区
🤦♂️ I hate those types. I want one movie, where we see a kid sit down and say “screw school, I am eating my family’s cooking”.
我讨厌这些类型。我想要一种电影,在电影里可以看到一个孩子坐着然后说:“去他妈的学校,我在吃家人做的饭”。
🕵️ I’ve seen them do this and everyone leaves. The food is just sitting there.
我看过这样的剧情,所有人都这样做,然后离开了,就食物还摆在那里。
🧖 I mean this is me IRL because I make nice food they underestimate how long it takes to make said nice food.
我想说这就是我的现实生活,因为我做了好吃的饭菜,但是他们轻视这花了我有多长的时间。
- IRL: in real life.
- underestimate: 由 under + estimate 组成,意思是低估、轻视
👩⚖️ Lazy writing. They’re just copying each other and it’s not even logical or realistic.
懒惰的编剧,就会相互抄袭,一点都不符合逻辑和现实。
3. Don’t be a pansy
Dad Deer: You’re old enough to learn about road safety.
鹿爸:你长大了,可以开始学习道路安全的知识了。
Dad deer: Stare that car down. don’t move a muscle. The stronger spirit will prevail.
鹿爸:盯着那辆车看,不要动,强者必胜。
- prevail /prɪˈveɪl/ 流行,站上风,获胜
Dad deer: A car can only be defeated with the sheer force of will. If you see one, you look straight at it.
鹿爸:只有坚强的意志力才能打败一辆车,如果你看到一辆车,直接盯着它就好。
Kid deer: Isn’t that how grandpa died?
小鹿:爷爷不就是这么死的吗?
Dad deer: Grandpa was weak.
鹿爸:爷爷太弱了。