经典口语 2

        久仰!
  I've heard so much about you.

  好久不见了!
  Long time no see.

  辛苦了!
  You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.

  尊敬的朋友们!
  Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

  阁下(多用于称呼大使)
  Your Excellency

  我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

  对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

  在北京过得怎么样?
  How are you making out in Beijing?

  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
  I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

  欢迎美商来北京投资。
  American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

  欢迎多提宝贵意见。
  Your valuable advice is most welcome.

  不虚此行!
  It's a rewarding trip!

  您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
  As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

  请代我问候王先生。
  Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

  感谢光临!
  Thank you so much for coming.

  欢迎再来!
  Hope you'll come again.

  欢迎以后多来北京!
  Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.

  请留步,不用送了!
  I will see myself out, please.

  多保重!
  Take care!

  祝您一路平安!
  Have a nice trip!

  愿为您效劳!
  At your service!

  为…举行宴会/宴请
  Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

  欢迎宴会
  Welcome dinner

  便宴
  Informal dinner

  午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)
  Luncheon

  便餐
  Light meal

  工作午餐
  Working luncheon

        自助餐
  Buffet dinner/luncheon

  答谢宴会
  Return dinner

  告别宴会
  Farewell dinner

  庆功宴
  Glee feast

  招待会
  Reception

  庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会
  Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China

  鸡尾酒会
  Cocktail party

  茶话会
  Tea party

  包餐/点餐
  Table d'hote/a la carte

  上菜
  Serve a courst

  您的位置在这里。
  Here is your seat.

  请入席!
  Please have a seat.

  欢聚一堂
  Enjoy this happy get-together

  请随便!
  Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

  请各位随意用餐。
  Help yourself please.

  您喝点什么?
  What would you like to drink?

  现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!
  At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

  最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!
  Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

  请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!
  I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

  敬您一杯!
  Here's to you!

  祝你健康!
  To your health!

  我要为此干杯!
  I'll drink to that!

  随量!
  Whatever you like!

  我失陪一会儿!
  Excuse me for a minute.

  菜不好,请多多包涵!
  Hope you enjoy yourself.

  女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
  Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

  招待会现在开始。
  The reception will now begin.

  全体起立,奏国歌!
  All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

  出席今天招待会的贵宾有…
  The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

  现在请…讲话
  I have the honour to call upon …

  开幕式现在结束。
  This concludes the opening ceremony.

  隆重庆祝
  Grand celebration

  庆祝成立…一周年
  Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

  热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛
  Hail the first FIFA of …

  值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!
  On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

  祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!
  Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
       
        衷心祝贺您当选…
  Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

  举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会
  Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

  赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人
  Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

  举行谈判
  Enter into negotiation

  交涉
  Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

  事物性会谈
  Talks at working level

  对口会谈
  Counterpart talks

  议程项目
  Items on the agenda

  主题
  Theme

  议题
  Topic for discussion

  双方商定的议程
  Schedule mutually agreed upon

       开幕会议
  Opening session

  全体会议
  Plenary session

  开场白
  Introduction

  情况介绍
  Presentation

  小组讨论
  Panel discussion

  同有关单位磋商
  Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

  一轮会谈
  One round of talks

  决议
  Resolution

  谅解备忘录
  Memorandum of understanding

  现在开会。
  I declare the meeting open.

  请…发言。
  I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

  下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况
  Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

  我的介绍完了,谢谢!
  That's all for my presentation.thank you.

  我先说这么多。
  So much for my remarks for now.

  我要说的就是这些。
  That's all for what I want to say.

  您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?
  I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

  让我先谈一个问题。
  If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

  在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。
  Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

  您对此事怎么看呢?
  I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

  我提议休会十分钟。
  I propose a ten-minute break.

  我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。
  I will pick up where we left off just now.

  对不起,我插一句。
  Sorry for the interruption but

  当然可以!
  By all means.

  怎么都行!
  Whatever you say.

  我没有异议。
  I have no objection.

  我方对这个问题有异议。
  We take exception to this question.

  我们高兴地看到…
  We note with pleasure that …

  这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?
  I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

  不知你们上午谈的怎样?
  I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

  我方很希望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。
  We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

  请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。
  You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

  纠缠这个问题。
  Entangle this issue.

  提倡节约
  Advocate/uphold thriftiness

  为了国家的繁荣
  For the sake of national property

  经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。
  The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

  密切注视
  Keep close watch on

  促进密切合作
  Spur/promote intensive cooperation
  • 0
    点赞
  • 0
    收藏
    觉得还不错? 一键收藏
  • 0
    评论
智慧校园整体解决方案是响应国家教育信息化政策,结合教育改革和技术创新的产物。该方案以物联网、大数据、人工智能和移动互联技术为基础,旨在打造一个安全、高效、互动且环保的教育环境。方案强调从数字化校园向智慧校园的转变,通过自动数据采集、智能分析和按需服务,实现校园业务的智能化管理。 方案的总体设计原则包括应用至上、分层设计和互联互通,确保系统能够满足不同用户角色的需求,并实现数据和资源的整合与共享。框架设计涵盖了校园安全、管理、教学、环境等多个方面,构建了一个全面的校园应用生态系统。这包括智慧安全系统、校园身份识别、智能排课及选课系统、智慧学习系统、精品录播教室方案等,以支持个性化学习和教学评估。 建设内容突出了智慧安全和智慧管理的重要性。智慧安全管理通过分布式录播系统和紧急预案一键启动功能,增强校园安全预警和事件响应能力。智慧管理系统则利用物联网技术,实现人员和设备的智能管理,提高校园运营效率。 智慧教学部分,方案提供了智慧学习系统和精品录播教室方案,支持专业级学习硬件和智能化网络管理,促进个性化学习和教学资源的高效利用。同时,教学质量评估中心和资源应用平台的建设,旨在提升教学评估的科学性和教育资源的共享性。 智慧环境建设则侧重于基于物联网的设备管理,通过智慧教室管理系统实现教室环境的智能控制和能效管理,打造绿色、节能的校园环境。电子班牌和校园信息发布系统的建设,将作为智慧校园的核心和入口,提供教务、一卡通、图书馆等系统的集成信息。 总体而言,智慧校园整体解决方案通过集成先进技术,不仅提升了校园的信息化水平,而且优化了教学和管理流程,为学生、教师和家长提供了更加便捷、个性化的教育体验。
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值