第一次英语测试,记忆犹新!

句子翻译:38

完成时间:20:19:17

Dear Mr. Lee,

I am writing to you to ask for two days leave. 

These days I feel not very well and I have had a headache, so I think I can't go to work.

I think a short rest could be helpful for my further work.

I will be happy if you accept my request for a rest.

I am forward to your replay.

 

Yours sincerely,

Aaron

 

Hi Anterny,

Congratuations to you on your moving to a new house.

How is everything going on at your end?

If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Could you let me know your new address when you get a chance?

I'd like to invite you to have a drink once you get settled in your new place.

Write back soon.

 

Best regards,

Aaron

Please translate the following 80 sentences from Chinese into English:

1.这条信息只是想试一下您是否能收到我的邮件。

  It is just a message to confirm whether you are able to receive my email.

2.我给你打这个号码,但是占线。

  I tried to call you at this number, but the line was busy.

3.请告知您是否能够打开附件。

  Please let me know whether you are able to open the attachment.

4.我想您的附件可能发错了。

  I think you might have sent the wrong attach file.

5.请以纯文本格式再发送一遍文件。

  Please resend the file in plain text format.

6.在附件中,我用两种不同的文件格式给您发了报告。

  I am attaching the report in two different file formats.

7.得知你一切顺利,我很高兴。

  I am very happy to learn that everything is going well at your end.

8.我已经把你的问题转给我们的技术人员。

  I have forwarded your inquiry to our technical staff.

9.有空给我写信,告诉我你的近况如何。

  Write back when you got a chance, let me know how your life is going.

10.我几天前发给你的邮件你收到了吗?

  Have you received the mail I sent a few days ago?

11.我不知道你收没收到,所以我只是想确认一下。

I don't know whether you have received it, so I just want to confirm.

12.请确认你是否已经收到周五会议的日程安排。

  Please confirm whether you received the itinerary of the meeting on Friday.

13.这周末你有什么计划呢?

  What is your plan this weekend?

14.你那边怎么样?

  How's everything going on at your end?

15.你最近忙什么呢?

  What are you up to?

16.我相信你做得很出色。

  I believe you did a good job.

17.我挺好的。

  I am fine.

18.我还像往常那么忙。

  I am very busy as usual.

19.这边没有什么新鲜事。

  Not much is new here.

20.我身体不是很好。

  I am not feeling very well.

21.我觉得我得请几天假。

  I think I need a few days off.

22.我觉得我有点儿发烧。

  I think I have a bit of fever.

23.我终于开始好转了。

  I am finally starting to get well.

24.谢谢你的邀请。

  Thanks for your invitation.

25.谢谢你为我做的这一切。

  Thanks for all your help.

26.你人真好。

  You are so kind and nice.

27.你从一开始就非常支持我。

  You are supportive from the beginning.

28.没有你的帮助,我是做不来的。

  I can't do it without your help.

29.谢谢你昨晚丰盛的晚宴。

  Thanks for your delicious dinner.

30.我真希望能和你一起庆祝你的生日。

  I wish I could celebrate your birthday with you together.

31.祝你假期过得愉快!

  I hope you have got a good holiday.

32.祝您在新的一年快乐、健康、兴旺。

  May the coming year bring you happiness, health and prosperity?

33.我要表达我最诚挚的祝贺。

  I would like to express my sincerest congratulations.

34.祝你们新婚快乐!

  Congratulations on your wedding.

35.祝贺你提职!

  Congratulations on your promotion.

36.过去这几年你工作得太辛苦了,这是你应得的。

  You worked too hard in the past years and you deserve it.

37.请接受我们最良好的祝愿,祝你在新的岗位上获得成功。

  Please accept our best wishes and hope you every success in the new job.

38.听说你高升了,我非常高兴。

  I am very happy to hear that you have promoted.

39.祝你一路平安/旅途愉快。

  I hope you have a good trip.

40.请代我向大家致意。

  Please give my best wishes to everyone.

41.不好意思让你等了这么长时间。

  I am very sorry to have kept you waiting so long .

42.很抱歉耽搁这么长时间才给您回邮件。

  Sorry for the long delay in replying to your E-mail.

43.很抱歉给您带来这么多麻烦。

  I am sorry to bring so much trouble to you.

  I apologize for having caused you so much trouble.

44.很抱歉占用了您这么多时间。

  I am sorry to have taken you so much time.

I would like to apologize for having taken so much of your time.

45.我当然原谅你了。

  I certainly forgive you.

46.让这事过去吧,我们得往前看。

 Let's put this incident in the past and move on.

 

47.我想我也有一部分责任。

   I think I'm partly to blame

48.别责备自己了。

  Don't blame yourself.

49.这不是你的错。

  It is not your fault.

50.我和你一样痛苦/难过/悲伤。

  I share your pain.

51.听到这个消息我真是非常难过。

  I am sorry to hear the news.

52.如果你需要任何帮助,尽管告诉我。

  If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

53.你的钱包丢了,我真的为你难过。

  You wallet is lost and I feel sorry for that.

54.我们应该安排什么时间见面?

  When should we arrange to meet?

55.我们今晚6点见面怎么样?

  How about meeting at six o'clock this evening?

56.你周六方便还是周日方便?

  Is either the Saturday or Sunday convenient for you?

57.11点到宾馆接你,好吗?

  I’ll pick you up at the hotel at 11 o'clock, ok?

58.别忘了告诉我你的飞机航班?

  Please don't forget to tell me your flight schedule.

59.我想邀请你周三到我这儿吃晚餐。

  I'd like to invite you to have a dinner on Wednesday.

60.你打算待多长时间?

  How long do you expect to stay here?

61.您住在哪个宾馆?

  Which hotel are you staying at?

62.我们别一点半见了,两点见面怎么样?

  Don't meet at 1:30,how about 2 o'clock?

63.71215日去曼谷出差。

  I’ll be on business trip in Bangkok from July 12th 15th .

64.我的飞机33早晨到。

   My plane will arrive onhe morning of March, 3rd.

65.从下周一开始我有一周的假期。

  I have a whole week vacation from next Monday.

66.我的日程安排一确定就告诉你。

  I will update you as soon as my schedule is confirmed.

 I will let you know my schedule as soon as it's confirmed.

67.听起来不错。周六一大清早我去见你。

  It sounds great. I will see you first thing on the Saturday morning.

I’ll see you bright and early Sunday morning.

68.我们再找个时问聚聚。

  Find another time to get together.

69. 我去接你之前给你电话。

  Please call me before I pick you up.

70.请告诉我怎么能找到他。

  Please tell me how I can find him.

71.我需要尽快和她联系。

  I need contact her as soon as possible.

72.我有事要和她商量。

  I have something to discuss with her.

73.我听说你搬进新房子/新公寓了。

  I heard you moved to a new house.

74.我昨天试图给你打电话,但我可能把号码记错了。

  I tried to call you yesterday, but I think I might dial the wrong number.

75.什么时候有机会,能把你的新地址告诉我吗?

  Could you let me know your new address when you get a chance?

76.你有她的联系方式吗?

  Do you have her contract information?

77.我有好消息要告诉你。

  I’ve some great news to tell you.

78.我周一就要开始新的工作了。

 I am starting my new job on Monday.

79.恐怕我有不好的消息。

 I’m afraid I have some unfortunately news.

80.我被堵在路上,堵了整整一下午。

 I was stuck in (被赌了) traffic all afternoon.

  • 0
    点赞
  • 0
    收藏
    觉得还不错? 一键收藏
  • 0
    评论
评论
添加红包

请填写红包祝福语或标题

红包个数最小为10个

红包金额最低5元

当前余额3.43前往充值 >
需支付:10.00
成就一亿技术人!
领取后你会自动成为博主和红包主的粉丝 规则
hope_wisdom
发出的红包
实付
使用余额支付
点击重新获取
扫码支付
钱包余额 0

抵扣说明:

1.余额是钱包充值的虚拟货币,按照1:1的比例进行支付金额的抵扣。
2.余额无法直接购买下载,可以购买VIP、付费专栏及课程。

余额充值