我真想睡个午觉。 |
I want to take a nap. |
I want to take a nap. (我真想睡个午觉。) |
But you just woke up. (你不是刚刚起来吗?) |
I want to take a catnap. *catnap “打盹”、“小睡一下儿”。 |
I'd like to lie down for a while. (我想躺会儿。) |
我去躺一会儿。 |
I'm going to lie down. *用于稍感疲劳的时候。 |
I'm going to take a rest. (我休息一会儿。) |
你在装睡啊! |
You're pretending to be asleep. |
You're just pretending that you're asleep. |
You're not really asleep. (你其实没睡吧!) |
I know you're still awake. (我知道你还没睡。) |
你睡着了吗? |
Were you sleeping? |
Were you asleep? |
没有,还没睡呢。 |
No, I was awake. |
你能给孩子换块尿布吗? |
Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper“尿布”。 |
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?) |
Again? (又要换呀?) |
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?) |
I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10分钟前我刚换过的。) |
想尿尿吗? |
Do you need to pee? *主要对小孩子用。 |
该尿尿了。 |
It's time to go wee-wee. *主要对小孩子用。 |
It's time to go pee-pee. *对儿童用wee和pee,对婴幼儿用重叠wee-wee和pee-pee的形式表示“小便”。 |
蒙一儿。 |
Peekaboo! *孩子们在玩藏猫游戏时常用。大人有时也半带玩乐地使用。 |
Peekaboo! (蒙一儿。) |
Do it again. (再来一次。) |
胳肢胳肢。 |
Kuchi-kuchi-koo. *胳肢婴儿时用。大人有时开玩笑时也用。 |
我们来投球吧。 |
Let's play catch. |
Let's play catch. (我们来投球吧。) |
Great! (好呀!) |
Let's play ball. |
漏水了。 |
The water is leaking. |
The pipe is leaking. (水管漏了。) |
全是灰呀。 |
It's so dusty. *dusty“到处都是灰尘”、“沾满尘土”。 |
It's so dusty. (都是灰啊!) |
I didn't notice. (我倒没注意。) |
It needs to be dusted. (得扫扫了。) |
这间屋子通风真差。 |
It's stuffy in this room. *stuffy 房间等地方“通风不好”、“憋闷得慌”。 |
The air is thick. (这里真闷。) |
I can't breathe in this room. (这屋让人喘不过气来。) |
The air is dense. (空气混浊。) |
这个房间很通风。 |
It's drafty in this room. *drafty “有穿堂风的”。 |
你能去喂喂狗吗? |
Will you feed the dog? *feed “喂食”。 |
Please give the dog some food. |
你去遛遛狗吧? |
Will you take the dog for a walk? |
帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹啊。 |
Take care of my brother and sister. |
Take care of my brother and sister. (帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹。) |
You bet. (放心吧。) |
请(给植物)浇点水。 |
Please water the plants. *water在这里是动词“浇水,洒水”。 |
Can I help? (要我帮忙吗?) |
Yes, please water the plants. (好吧,请帮我给花浇浇水。) |
啊!怎么这么乱呀! |
What a mess! *母亲看到孩子们的房间时常说的一句话。 |
Look at the mess! |
What a pigsty! * 含有脏得像个猪窝的语气。 |
帮帮我吧。 |
Help me. |
Help me. (帮帮我吧。) |
What do you want me to do? (我能帮你做什么呢?) |
把你的屋子收拾收拾。 |
Clean up your room. |
Clean up your room. (把你的屋子收拾收拾。) |
But I'm watching TV now. (可我正在看电视呢。) |
Straighten up your room. |
Tidy up the room. |
帮我打扫打扫卫生。 |
Help me clean up the house. |
洗涤灵用完了。 |
We're out of dish detergent. *“洗衣粉”是laundry detergent。 |
We're out of dish detergent. (洗涤灵用完啦。) |
I'll go get more. (那我去买一瓶。) |
你能把衣服晾上吗? |
Would you put up the clothes to dry? |
*put up是“向上挂”的意思,但在这里表示“晾衣服”。 |
你能帮我把衣服叠起来吗? |
Will you help me fold up the clothes? *fold up“叠整齐”。 |
把地扫扫。 |
Please sweep the floor. *sweep“扫”、“打扫”。 |
把厨房的池子洗干净。 |
Please scrub the sink. *“洗”一般用动词wash和clean来表示,但是“使劲搓洗”这一动作,用scrub表示最合适。 |
我得用吸尘器吸吸我房间了。 |
I have to vacuum my room. *vacuum“用吸尘器打扫”。 |
掸掸柜子上的土。 |
Please dust the shelves. *dust“掸土”。 |
Please wipe the shelves. (请擦一擦柜子。) |
请拖拖地。 |
Please mop the floor. |
你能把那件衬衫熨熨吗? |
Will you iron the shirt? |
我的裙子得熨了。 |
I have to iron my skirt. *iron不仅是名词,它还可以用作动词“熨”。 |
我们去超市买东西吧。 |
Let's go grocery shopping. |
We need more milk. (还得再买点牛奶。) |
Let's go grocery shopping. (那我们去超市买吧。) |
公园里人挤人。 |
The park was crowded. |
The park was filled with people. |
今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗? |
Can you baby-sit tonight? *baby-sit“父母不在时帮忙照顾孩子”。 |
Can you baby-sit tonight? (今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗?) |
Sure I can. (当然可以。) |
11-08
11-08
11-08