We were unable to sign in to review your app with the provided demo account.
We've attached a screenshot of the error message displayed when we attempted to sign in.
Please provide valid demo account details in the App Review Information section for your app in iTunes Connect. Please ensure that the information you provide includes any data necessary to demonstrate the functionality of your app features.
To provide demo account information:
- Log in to iTunes Connect
- Click on "My Apps"
- Select your app
- Click on the app version on the left side of the screen
- Scroll down to "App Review Information"
- Provide information in "Demo Account" and/or "Notes" as appropriate
- Click "Done"
- Once you've completed all changes, click the "Save" button at the top of the App version information page.
- Reply to this message to confirm the availability of a valid demo account and we will continue the review.
While your iTunes Connect Application State shows as Metadata Rejected, we don't require a new binary to correct this issue. Once this information is available, we can continue your review.