1. Fundamentals of Wireless Communication, by D. Tse and P. Viswanath, Cambridge University Press, 2005.
2. Digital Communication: Third Edition, by John R. Barry, Edward A. Lee, David G. Messerschmitt, Springer; 3 edition (September 30, 2003)
3. Error Control Coding, Second Edition 2nd edition, by Shu Lin, Daniel J. Costello, Prentice Hall; (April 1, 2004)
4. Information theory and reliable communication, by Robert G. Gallager, Wiley, 1968.
5. Elements of Information Theory by Thomas M. Cover
6. Wireless Communications: Principles and Practice (2nd Edition) by Theodore S. Rappaport
7. Digital Communications by John G. Proakis
8. Principles of Mobile Communication, 2nd Ed., by G. Stuber (Kluwer Academic Publishers)
9. Principles of Digital Communication and Coding (Communications and Information Theory) by Andrew J. Viterbi
10. CDMA : Principles of Spread Spectrum Communication (Addison-Wesley Wireless Communications) by Andrew J. Viterbi
11. National Research Council, The Evolution of Untethered Communications, National Academy Press, 1997.
12. Bernard Sklar, Digital Communications: Fundamentals & Applications (With CD-ROM), Prentice Hall, 2001.
13. Andrea Goldsmith, Wireless Communications, Cambridge University Press, 2005.
14. Digital Communication over Fading Channels, by Simon and Alouini (Wiley Series)
15. Digital Signal Processing - a computer based approach, Mitra, McGraw Hill.
16. Microwave mobile communications, Jakes, John Willey and Sons.
17. Communication Systems and Techniques, Schwartz, Bennett and Stein, IEEE Press.
18. Error control systems for digital communication and storage, Wicker, Prentice Hall.
19. Space-time block coding for wireless communications, Larson and Stoica, Cambridge University Press.
20. OFDM for Wireless Multimedia Communications, Richard D.J. van Nee and Ramjee Prasad, Artech House Publisher.
21. UWB Theory and Applications, Oppermann, Hamalainen, and Linatti, Wiley.
22. Wireless Communication Systems- Advanced techniques for signal reception, Wang and Poor, Prentice-Hall.
1. Data Networks, second edition, by D. Bertsekas and R. Gallager, Prentice Hall, 1992
2. Fundamentals of Queueing Theory, by Donald Gross, Carl M. Harris, Wiley-Interscience; 3rd edition (February 13, 1998)
3. Bruce Davie, Larry Peterson and David Clark, Computer Networks: A Systems Approach, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, 2003
4. Mischa Schwartz, Telecommunication Networks: Protocols, Modeling, and Analysis, Addison-Wesley Pub Co, 1986.
5. Andrew Tanenbaum, Computer Networks, Prentice Hall, 2002.
1. Fundamentals of Statistical Signal Processing, Vol. I and II, by Steven M. Kay, Prentice Hall PTR; 1st edition (March 26, 1993)
2. Discrete-Time Signal Processing (2nd Edition) by Alan V. Oppenheim
3. Statistical Signal Processing (Addison-Wesley Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering) by Louis Scharf
4. Detection, Estimation, and Modulation Theory: Part I. Detection, Estimation, and Linear Modulation Theory by H. L. Van Trees, John Wiley & Sons, Inc..
5. Digital Signal Processing - a computer based approach, Mitra, McGraw Hill.
1. Probability, random variables, and stochastic processes, 3rd edition, Papoulis, McGraw Hill.
2. Convex Optimization, by Stephen Boyd and Lieven Vandenberghe, Cambridge University Press, 2004.
3. Matrix Analysis, by Roger A. Horn, Charles R. Johnson, Cambridge University Press.
4. Adventures in Stochastic Processes, by Sidney I. Resnick, Birkhauser; 1 edition (September 3, 1992)
5. The Asymptotic Theory of Extreme Order Statistics, By J. GalambosJohn, Wiley, 1978.
6. Matrix Computations (Johns Hopkins Studies in Mathematical Sciences)(3rd Edition) by Gene H. Golub, Charles F. Van Loan
7. Leonard Kleinrock, Queueing Systems: Theory - Volume 1, John Wiley & Sons, 1975.
8. Thomas H. Cormen, Charles E. Leiserson, Ronald L. Rivest, Clifford tein, Introduction to Algorithms, Second Edition, The MIT Press, 2001.
9. Ronald Wolff, Stochastic Modeling and the Theory of Queues, Prentice Hall, 1997.
10.Table of Integrals, Series, and Products. by I. S. Gradshteyn, I.M. Ryzhik, and Alan Jeffrey, Academic Press;