文章来源于网络
翻译by oralUSA
Since 1978, the economy of China has developed greatly. Chinese people are spending more money on travelling because of their wealthy money.
1978年改革开放以后,中国的经济得到飞速的发展。老百姓越来越富有了,于是在旅游上面也愿意花钱。
It brought prosperity to tourism. Many travel agencies and agents are reported to cheat their customers .
旅游业因此也得到了繁荣的发展,可是很多旅行社和导游被报道欺骗游客。
What is the reason for dishonesty in tourism? First , Some travel agencies use all means to cheat their customers in order to get more money.
旅游业为何出现欺诈行为?首先,一些旅行社使用各种手段去欺骗游客以谋取暴利。
Secondly, travel agencies have to make enough profits to survive in the fierce competition.
其次,旅行社为了在竞争激烈的环境下生存,不得不以低价揽客。
To protect the rights of tourists, the government has issued various laws.
为了保护游客的权利,政府也颁布了很多法律法规。
However, I think tourists can take the following tips to avoid travel scams.
我认为游客应带注意以下事项防止上当受骗。
First, choose a trustworthy travel agency for your trip.
首先,选择一个值得信赖的旅行社。
Secondly, use your common sense and keep alert while travelling.
其次,在旅行中要保持警惕。
Finally, defend yourself if your rights are violated.
最后,当你的权利受到侵犯时一定要保护自己。
At last, I hope that the agencies become honest. Because honesty is the only correct way to do business in all things.
最后我希望更多的旅行社能够做到诚信。因为做生意诚信是最重要的。