《Assignment: Outer Space》
Lucy: They serve the purpose of changing hydrogen into breathable oxygen, and they’re as necessary here as the air is, on Earth
它们把氢气转化为可供呼吸的氧气,它们像地球上的空气一样重要呢
Ray: But I still say…they’re flowers
但是,我还是想说…它们只是花呀
Lucy: If you like
如果你一定要这么认为的话
Ray: Do you sell them?
那你卖不卖呢?
Lucy: I'm afraid not
恐怕不行
Ray: But, maybe we could make a deal
可是,也许我们可以做个交易
Lucy: What do you mean
你是什么意思?
Ray: Oh,you see,you wouldn’t have to send them anywhere
你看,你其实不需要把它们送到任何地方
Ray: I'll pay for them
我可以把它们买下来
Ray: But then I'll leave them here for you
但我会把这些花留在这里送给你
Ray: You work in the section?
你在这个区工作吗?
Lucy: Some time
有时吧
Lucy: but I'm really a navigator
但我确实是一位领航员
Lucy: When I'm not working with the astro compass I like the substitute for the section chemist
当我不摆弄罗盘地图时我喜欢用这样的化学实验来打发时间
Lucy: But tell,why do you want to offer them to me
可你,为什么要送我花呢?
Ray: Oh,no particular reason
没什么特别的理由
Ray: Just to celebrate the second smiling I run into
只是想庆祝我在太空看到的第二个灿烂的太阳
Ray: What's your name?
你叫什么?
Lucy: Lucy
露西
Lucy: Do you like it?
你喜欢吗?